+ Follow This Topic
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: A question for women: what things related to sex do you find to be too slutty?

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole View Post
    Mishanya says:

"Logically it works the other way around. If you have a logical argument that "anyone who takes dicks inside of them = inferior", then "anyone who is inferior = takes dicks inside of them".

2+3=5 5=3+2

And he IS inferior in a certain setting, thus..."

it doesn't work if you reverse the order. Here is a simple analogy to help you understand.

"all cats are mammals, but not all mammals are cats."

"all people who take dicks inside of them are inferior, but not all inferior people take dicks inside of them."

Neo, how come you don't post more man? WTF! dude! You are one of a very small group of people who have posts that actually make sense....plus booty sweat was great.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    Neo, how come you don't post more man? WTF! dude! You are one of a very small group of people who have posts that actually make sense....plus booty sweat was great.
    Alpa Chino's Booty Sweat?
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Quote Originally Posted by Lite View Post
    Alpa Chino's Booty Sweat?
    No

Only-virgins, I don't post as much anymore b/c I think LF is full of idiots.

Lite, I made a fake advertisement for Booty Sweat using a member here. The video got taken down b/c the poster complained.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If LF is full of idiots, why do you hang around at all?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    If LF is full of idiots, why do you hang around at all?
    Auld Lang Syne
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    or

maybe men will take any hole thats available to them. prison showing that as proof? what would happen if you put a gay man into a womens prison?

Perhaps... but I don't think prison shows proof that any man will take advantage of 'any hole,' rather it shows that there is a need for having a 'hole' and they take other men from lack of options... not necessarily as a 'preference.'

If you were to put a gay man in a women's prison... I think he'd be raped... lol. But yes, eventually he would come around to taking women due to a need and lack of options...

Sex drive is very strongly ingrained in men... and though some are stronger at repression than others... I seriously doubt they could hold out for years...
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Quote Originally Posted by Aeradalia View Post
    Perhaps... but I don't think prison shows proof that any man will take advantage of 'any hole,' rather it shows that there is a need for having a 'hole' and they take other men from lack of options... not necessarily as a 'preference.'

If you were to put a gay man in a women's prison... I think he'd be raped... lol. But yes, eventually he would come around to taking women due to a need and lack of options...

Sex drive is very strongly ingrained in men... and though some are stronger at repression than others... I seriously doubt they could hold out for years...
    Many gay men are really nothing more than equal opportunity sluts who will sleep with either sex. However there is a large subset of the male gay community that is deathly afraid of seeing pussy. Sure they love tits, but threaten to flash the vaj and they'll run screaming like little girls. I would fear for a gay man in a woman's prison. It'd be cruel and unusual punishment.

vashti says:

"If LF is full of idiots, why do you hang around at all?"

the same reason you glance at magazines while you wait in the checkout lane at a grocery store.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789