+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: scared alone and broken

scared alone and broken

Hi so
    me and my ex have been split up since this summer. Then 2 1/2 month ago we decided to try again for the 3 time. It was very weird ackward and difficult.

I was very unsure of what I wanted and wether this was right or not.

then basicly on 23-24-25 dec we had massive fights and disscusions on what we wanted to do. she broke up with me once I with her. Then decided to put it on hold until she came back home.

The arguments often let to old mistakes she did and it was really hurtfull on both parties. She denied them, then admitted them. Then said she couldnt live with them. I was hurt for her making belitteling my pain and not fezzing up to mistakes. I had fezzed up to mine, which where miniscual compared to her.

the thing is while she was out, we never spoke to eachother, and I was walking and taking care of her dog.

Then tomorrow we are meeting up for a talk.

I was very sure that I wanted this to end but then yesterday happend and today Im confused

I hooked up with a girl and sleeped with her. It was so weird. She was not as hot as my ex, but also the way it was weird in the sense I feelt really strange. I didnt enjoy it like I did with my ex. I missed the touch of my ex and feeling her next to me.

I dont know man, pleas advice is this normal??????
    Is my heart trying to tell me something?
    Is this just part of breaking up and getting better? what does this mean?

In one way I think, well it was a one nightstand, its always alittle ackward.
    But I really used to enjoy them, this was just weird.

Im afraid I will never get past this chick or I will never find this kind of pation again.

Im really scared, feeling lonely and empty.

You broke up the first 3 times for a reason...people seem to forget the reasons they broke up when they get back together. And usually the reason they broke up to begin with is the same reason they will break up again.

You didn't enjoy the one night stand because you're trying to replace the girl with your ex. You need some time to get over your ex. Cut contact, end it...the quickest way to get over her.

Why the **** are you walking her dog?
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

why, cause she and her family asked me to while they where out of the country. I feelt like shit doing it a little used. But
    I dont know. Im just so confused.

Im so scared you wouldnt belive. Being single again

I dont know why I walked the dog, I mean they asked me, I didnt want to say no. We where already considering breaking up and she also gave me some slippers to return to a store, cause "she wanted to buy underwear."

Im just so confused after last night, before last night I was sure I wanted to end it get on. Now Im a afraid. Im scared.

What if Im doing a mistake, what if I wont find love again.
    What if no one will love me like she did???

Please advice or just give word of encouragement.

Im sinking fast

Bo is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    uh huh, seriously get rid of this bitch, she's using u. SERIOUSLY!!!!! And u shouldn't mess around with people when it's still so early. Just give yourself time. She has u walk her dog and returning stuff for her, and she's just kinda walkin all over u. But i think it's best for the both of u to just split and be done. It won't be easy, break ups never are

Users Country Flag
    And how old are u? you're wondering if you're ever going to find love again? of course u can, it might not happen right away but eventually it will come.

It's not a matter of whether you'll find love again... you haven't found it YET... this is not love.

But rest assured, you will find love. However, you will need to learn how to recognize these other emotions that are commonly mistaken for love, such as infatuation, self-sacrifice, etc.. As well as how to recognize those with malicious intent.

There is a lot of work involved in finding love... if it was easy, nobody would ever have a broken heart.

As for the loneliness... staying in a broken relationship hurts longer and wastes more time than being alone does. At least with being alone there is the chance of moving on and finding love.... this option is closed to you if you remain in a dead-end relationship.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Me and my ex now, just broke up. It was a weird break up. We still have feelings but this is the 3rd time we try. It dosent seem to work. Last try was not good but it was both faults.

The last breakups where because of her mistakes and not enough feelings.

We spoke together earlier to day couldnt get a conclusion, then we met up tonight, it was very emotional and we decided to breakup, we cried and cried. Then when I was leaving we started talking and kissing.

We made out and sleept together, spoke about previous experince in our relationship and jokes.

I left with us feeling much better, stil broken up. But not crying.

Now Im sitting at home, Im feeling * * * * and lonely and sad. I feel like I wont find anyone I love as much as her or that will love me. I know Im 27 years old still young.

Now I feel my self thinking about mabey she wasent so bad or I was making unfair requests from her. Im thinking about her and I feel myself thinking about getting her back. I mean we love eachother, cant we make it work?

Or am I just lonely and desperate.

Is it useal to glorify our ex-partner? Mabey I didnt try hard enough.

or is my heart saying something
    Pleas advice

Users Country Flag
    no, don't dismiss her behavior. She was being a bitch, tell her she needs to decide whether or not she wants a committed relationship with you or not. If it takes her a long time to answer, than there's your answer. People should not have to ponder whether or not they want to be with the significant other, u get what i'm tryin to say? If there are problems in the relationship than there are problems, that's that but with effort from both parties and honest open hearts i'm pretty sure it is salvageable. All relationships have problems but the mere question whether or not she wants to be with u shouldn't be hard to answer.

Mr Football?

More like Mr Ballerina. She's using you...get rid of her. She's got you on a leash. She says jump, you ask how high. Don't talk to her, text, e-mail, comment, etc. Just get rid of her.

There are some relationships you can try to salvage and some you can't. This definitely falls under under the category of CAN'T. I hate to beat a dead horse but give her up and "Just Say No". It sounds like she's almost like a drug for you that you can't seem to give up. Well, drugs are bad (most of them anyway).

She's using you and you're letting her. It's time to stop being so insecure about 'You' as a person. You will definitely find true love out there somewhere but women love confidence. So until you learn how to be that, you will have a more difficult time finding someone that won't try to use you again.
    [URL="http://tinyurl.com/getloveback"]Now You Can Stop Your Break Up...Even If Your Situation Seems Hopeless![/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by mrfootball View Post
    Im so scared you wouldnt belive. Being single again
    Of what? sounds like irrational fear to me.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    She is USING you. OMG you poor guy.

Yes, you will find passion again. But you need to find your self-respect again. Stop doing things for her. Tell her to **** off when she asks you (simpering, I bet) for stuff.

I suppose you are stuck walking the damn dog, as its a living thing & you seem like a nice guy. But tell her to return her own damn slippers.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast