+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Trying to understand

Trying to understand

Hi!

I recently am dumped and am trying to fgure out what the heck happened so I can get passed this.

My relationship with my BF seemed fine and then day after Christmas he texted me saying he went out with friends got drunk and kissed a chick and he took a cab home with her I asked him to stop with the details. He said you must hate me now.

Later that day he texts me that that was not true he was just saying that he just had a good time with his buddies and just did not want to talk.

o we break up, his choice as I don't know if I am coming or going.

New years eve we are texting and he tells me he has a girl over who is interested in him and has to go..I am a emotional mess like why even tell me..

I text him back and say I want the truth call me and tell me.. He calls and says the girl should be over anytime..I start getting upset cause we have only been broken up say 3 days at that point.

Why the hell is this going on and why the hell do I still care and want to talk to him

Some insight would be good please.\\

I was going through the exact same thing a while ago. I get better these days but it still bothers me how he can move on so easy and find someone else. Well, my ex cheated on me and then that girl cheated on him. And just in a few days, he found someone else. However, before everything was settled between him and his so-called new gf, he still talked to me like he wanted me back and said he was a better person now. I cut him out of my life coz as I talked to him, I felt worse and worse every day. But sometimes I still want to talk to him again, I still care somehow, but knowing the truth that he isnt the one for me stops me from doing stupid things like contacting him again.

The only way to feel better is to cut the contact completely. There's no other way to heal. I know it is EXTREMELY HARD and it TAKES TIME. But you need to be strong, becoz u'll feel better, just like me, Im getting better day by day now. Dun look back, just keep moving on.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Girl gte rid of this dick. Seems like he's just playing with You and Your emotions.He knows You're sensitive and that's why he keep on talking the way he is talking with You. Why is it so hard? Cause You don't want to let it go. Say once stop and keep this postition and everything's going to be alright,and he will regret it . Belive me
    I wazzzz here

He knows how to push your buttons, he knows your weaknesses. Because of that, he is pushing them and intentionally hurting you. You dont deserve that, so as hard as it may be, you gotta let go. If he calls or texts you with hurtful things, just laugh it off and dont show him how much it hurts. Do not let this man walk all over you, you gotta learn to stand up for yourself and not accept his childish behavior. Even if his comments hurt you, do not show him, thats exactly what he wants you to do. When he realizes that you arent falling for his bullshit, he'll either coming crawling back or leave you alone altogether.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

The guys a total douche bag in so many ways. LadieNish is rights, hes pushing your buttons because he knows how to and because hes immature. Theres no short cut to forgetting someone, just general guidelines along with time. Block him from having any way of contacting you, other than that its just a matter of time and sticking to ignoring him.

I had something similar happen to me, my ex girlfriend basically was, from what I have gathered, living a double relationship. She swore up and down there was nothing there, but when people come up to you and ask if shes dating this other guy while you're together because of her behavior towards him, its a bit much.

I think she cheated on me, but will I ever know? I don't know, and I truly don't care. The other guy is a spineless doormat for her to do what she pleases with and thats what she wants...control over someone who lets it happen.

Look at this guy, hes pathetic, he has no self confidence and is trying to justify it by whoring himself out. You need to just take some time and realize that you are SOOOO much better off without this tool of a man in your life.

Time will heal sweetheart, its just a long road to happiness, but it is there.

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger

he just tries to make your life worser and miserable. just don't talk to him anymore, or at least, try to avoid him a little now. you've to be strong, i know you'll move on soon with someone who will respect and love you in future. that guy doesn't worth your times- that's what i always tell myself. i know you can do it cheer up as always! i know, words don't help much, only you can help yourself. but anyone can move on, then you can as well.