+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Not sure what to pursue.

Not sure what to pursue.

Hey, I don't really want to tell you my age, I am male. Same old story, there's a girl in my school, I've known her for actually about 8 years. We used to be really good friends, untill I kind of told her (not verbally) that I wanted to take it to the next level. Unfortunately this wasn't a very good idea. After this for about 1 year we ignored each other, my feelings were gone (this was about 2 1/2 years ago.) but recently those feelings have come back, but I'm not sure she has them. I don't want to make a move in case I make things worse.Things are awkward between us, but we are friends. But now I like her a lot.

BUT, now i have a bigger...stranger dilema. I kinda like this boy as well, which I know would make me bisexual, but who cares so what if i am. Anyway, I like him too...and...er...I'm not really sure what to do. The boy and I have no big history, and I doubt he likes me (In that way). Thanks for reading this, any advice will be brilliant.

As one bisexual to another... welcome.

I think you have far less to risk if rejected by the girl than you do by the boy. I remember being foolish enough to pursue crushes on girls when I was in school and needless to say, the climate towards me became rather hostile. Might be best to take no more interest in the guy.

If she didn't have feelings for you after all that time, and even ignored you for a whole year on the suspicion that you liked her, then it would seem that confessing now would yield no different answer. Take a chance if you'd like, but I seriously doubt that she will have similar feelings for you.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

ok, thanks, I think I'll just see how it goes for a while lol.