+ Follow This Topic
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: God Designed Sex for Marriage

Don't get too excited there. My obsession isn't a person. I'm gonna stay alone for a good while here before I even think about anyone else.
    Heit ist mein taug.

No I said whats the new obsession not who...silly. I had a feeling youre doing something else...good for you!!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Hmmm... seems about the perfect time Killerbabe entered the stage.

I've been raised in strictly Protestant surroundings (referring to school not parents, they couldn't care less) and I've heard debates like these and Sweetie (modest, aint we?) should know (like any Christian) that in order to convince people you either have to

a) pray patiently and wait until a good moments pops up to "testify your faith"

b) engage in arguments but that only relates to highly educated people who can actually take the time and thought to form coherent, objective, and convincing arguments, and Sweetie is OBVIOUSLY taking that route. Unfortunately, she's not very smart, and makes astoundingly shameful grammar and spelling mistakes. Christians of this kind sincerely get me down, because they disgrace the religion, and moreover turn people away by mentioning the second-order faith practices ahead of FAITH AS SUCH. What was she trying to achieve - to save the world or keep them from having premarital sex?! You get the point.

c) share your testimony with friends (based on emotional bondage and love mostly)

Pesonally, I think that Christianity is a great religion, and I was going to save myself for marriage but as I grew up and got a little better understanding of this world I started to doubt certain restrictions and rules religious entities impose on people... Besides, I'm a libra and my dominating planet is Venus so I'm awfully romantic and truly establish myself through love. I'm in love with love and I think it's the most beautiful thing out there...sigh (altright, now I sound like a hippie).

Anyway, shouldn't we invite Jessica Simpson for this discussion?! I'm sure she has a highly opinionated and er... educated opinion concerning the above mentioned issue. As in "Oh my Gaaaaaaahhh....well, you see yalls Nick just takes my breath away and we didn't do the nasty thing before marriage, I don't even know what a condom looks like Gaaaahhh".
    Last edited by Killerbabe; 14-06-04 at 10:20 AM.
    I have it all. Including kino.

Quote Originally Posted by squirrley
    Uh Breezy and I would like to hire you and Jane as our personal chefs!!!
    Damn straight!!! Do you guys deliver??

Friends,

I am not here on the weekends but I logged in this am and was shocked to see how this thread "blew up" - I was also very embarrassed and ashamed, why because I am a Christian. I go to church every week and I teach Sunday school classes at my church - I teach my classes about love and accepting other people and what happened here violates all the things I try to teach them. So many of you have had experiences like this that digress into little more than a "holier than thou attitude", and for that I am ashamed. I am no better than anyone and I do not judge - I am here to learn and I have such a genuine affection for so many of you. Jeff Foxworthy once said that the problem with the South is that we cannot keep the most ignorant of us off the television - I fear that the problem with Christianity is that we cannot keep the most judgmental among us from making offensive statements.

Jules

PS- Breezy - you go girl, I was so ticked when I saw that the Golden Rule WASN'T in the Bible that I almost posted a response BEFORE I saw you swat that misconception aside.

Killerbabe, I haven't really met you yet but your post was AWESOME!

I think the mistake a lot of us make is thinking the state-appointed shrink is our friend. - Jack Handy

Bergerflickle

Ignoring Billy's spam, slaughter I'm glad I can see someone who I would consider truly into Christianity who isn't so closed minded and pushy/preachy. My girlfriend in high school was like that so I got my fill real quick. Thanks for showing me that there are hardcore Christians out there that aren't wasting their life by trying to force their stuff on me.
    Heit ist mein taug.

I wasn't spaming or mocking anyones words - I basically just dont agree with any of you so I keep to myself.

Bergerflickle was just a made up word I saw on a MGD comercial and I thought it was funny - so I was trying to lighten up this thread with a piece of humor - that no one seemed to get...

But yeah.

The comercial had a guy that was doing a debate about MGD and Busche Beer running for president of Beers (making fun of Bud's 'King of Beers' statement) and he ran out of time and the lady was cutting him off saying he was out of time for his end of the debate and the guy was getting pissed off and he said "This is a travesty. a shame, and a mochary. A Traveshamocery." Then the lady says "No making up words" and he then says "Bergerflickle"... I thought it was hilarious.

So yeah - I wasn't spamming or moching anyone's words in here. Just trying to be funny and lighten up the tension in here.

Yeah man! That commercial is hilarious! It begins slow, but ends up hilarious!!!!

Yeah, the other one I like I really dont remember much of the beginning but the end was brilliant !

At the same debate (i think) he is making fun of the horse because it has blinders on the sides of its face. And the guy screams out "Look ! I have periphial vision !!!" and then he snaps his fingers on bith sides of his face and shakes his head back and forth !

God damn that funny.

Then the Busche beer came back with a radio commercial saying "WTF is going on in those peoples heads. You got a horse, and a comedian. Both running for presidency." Then the other guy says "Yeah well that horse never says anything, and the comedian is getting all the punch lines in." Then the other guy says back "Yeah, but silence speaks louder than owrds. Besides, who would you rather have for president. A moron comedian, or a studly horse." The other guy says "I'd rather have the horse" "Exactly." says the other man...

Well crap - that doesn't sound funny whewn I read it back - i guess you just have to hear it.... But man I laughed my ass off on all these comercials.

But my is that Bergerflickle one.

Jules-I have my own beliefs such as Breezy and Jane-but understand she forced an issue of judging...that was the problem. I dont believe in judging people and never get into discussion on religion BECAUSE of this...I dont walk the walk or talk the talk so its not fair to me to preach what I dont practice faithfully.

I hope someday that sweetie will grown to learn what she can do for others without coming off they way she did-she'll grow and learn...

I wont share my beliefs just for the sake of arguement or someone judging me-there are things I stay away from and religion is one topic...almongst politics too!

...I wont share my beliefs just for the sake of arguement or someone judging me-there are things I stay away from and religion is one topic...almongst politics too!
    Exactly - I have 3 topics I try to avoid if at all possible. Sex, Politics, and Religion. I rarely get involved with these topics unless I feel the need be, or if I havent had any sleep and I find a worthy partner to debate and share beliefs with.

Jules-I have my own beliefs such as Breezy and Jane-but understand she forced an issue of judging...that was the problem.
    I have all the respect in the world for everyone having their own beliefs and often enjoy learning about other people's religions and beliefs. I am just embarrassed by the judging - that's not what this whole "Christianity thing" is supposed to be about!

there are things I stay away from and religion is one topic...almongst politics too!
    I agree with that 110%

I think you rock no matter what your beliefs are or how you vote - you are an amazing person and my world is better because you are in it.

I think the mistake a lot of us make is thinking the state-appointed shrink is our friend. - Jack Handy

Geez I almost called you sweetie and honestly I wont be using that name anymore-hmm need one for you though-lets see honey for now til I come with something more unique sorry multitasking at the moment please forgive me. I will say this and I dont care what people say but I do believe in God and Jesus Christ-heaven and hell. I was brought up as a Baptist and have been baptised by the Holy Water itself...yes me special HEY maybe thats WHY I am special I believe in the bible and have read it and studied it not as much as I should have-a couple of years I started to read it from Genesis on-but have no excuse why I quit.

I know I should have myself in Church learning and growing with my faith-I have no excuse to why I dont...thats sad. But I have accepted Jesus Christ as my Saviour and believe in Him whole heartedly...I ask for forgiveness for my sins and pray NOT only for the good things to happen to me but for my loved ones who are in pain-I believe in the power of prayer...

And today-I thank God everday for the strength He has given me to overcome my trials and tribulations throughout my life...granted I did it phsically by myself but with His strenght-its why I have the positive thinking I have in my life today...because I KNOW HE has a plan for me...I havent worried about certain things in so long because I know He will provide me with the things I need...maybe not always what I want-but Im safe and secure with my own thoughts and beliefs...

so i guess thats kinda just an overview of what I feel and believe...and then I say to each their own...

Comment edited
    Last edited by Ironliftr3; 15-06-04 at 05:29 AM.
    Because a hard man is good to find.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast