+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: God Designed Sex for Marriage

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetie_88
    I am a Christian and want everyone to know that up front. God made sex for marriage and it should be kept that way. So many teens and adults have sex before marriage and regret it later on. Besides guys want an innocent girl when they get married not one that has had sex before getting married to him right? Well trust me wether this describes you or your man that's just how i feel about it and hope to hear what you have to say about it soon!
    Well, I have had sex with two people before marriage, and I have to say, I really don't regret it at all. They were both people I loved very much, and the experience with both was fantastic. So that blows that theory.
    Secondly, all the guys I know are not virgins and prefer to be with girls (in a relationship, not just sex) who are not virgins either. I personally would not want my husband to be a virgin.
    As much as I am respectful of all religions, please don't present your christian ideals as fact: there is nothing to prove God created sex for marriage, it is simply an opinion expressed by your religion based on a book written 2000 years ago. I suppose next you're going to tell us homosexuality is a sin.

I'm sure she didn't mean for it to come off as preaching to us. She ended her posts wanting to hear our thoughts. To me that denotes that that which was said was opinion and she would like to hear our opinions. I have met a lot of close minded Christians that believe their way is the only way and everyone else is a moron. But I don't see her as being one of those.
    Heit ist mein taug.

yeah, considering her views on it are actually POSITIVE, no need to jump to conclusions bluesummer
    im the shit like mr.hanky

THROWING ROOTBEARS IN YO FRIDGE BEHATCH

Ok-the christian thing here she brought to us was her opinion-and rightfully so based on her upbrining in her churches beliefs-she hasnt gotten to the part where God also wants us to enjoy it and make sure our partner is taken care of-(know this from my super super christian grandparents)which they would also say wait for marriage-but wouldnt say its strictly to procreate.

I have no regrets for having sex before marriage-and I wouldnt expect my partner to be either-I would rather be with someone whose had experience-I get to reap the rewards from it! My experiences are few-but I do view sex so differently than when I was younger-I dont see it as something casual and or do one nighters. I think you should have a strong emotional bond with that person. Sex should NOT be taken lightly no matter how old you are-and its sad to see so many young people involved who dont get it and or get the reprecussions.

I wont let a piece of paper dictate my sex life-I will let myself dictate myself-and what I believe is right for me.
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Quote Originally Posted by squirrley
    -but wouldnt say its strictly to procreate.
    The Pope would!

There are many different religions that fall under the "Christian" heading. They all have the same bible, but some are more strict than others. Some believe sex was created also for enjoyment and remembers that we are, after all, hopelessly flawed humans.

well if sex was strictly to procreate, no guy would take more than 30seconds, and the clit would be non existent!!!
    im the shit like mr.hanky

THROWING ROOTBEARS IN YO FRIDGE BEHATCH

What if the pleasure part is just a motivator to make people want to reproduce? Think about it, if sex hurt and made you feel completely awful you wouldn't ever wanna have kids, you'd have no motivation.
    Heit ist mein taug.

geezuz you get so deep sometimes I cant even think about what to say to your replies-Ive been reading that statement for 15 minutes and going hmmm? That makes total sense-what do I say?

So in thinking about it now for a few-God gave us the natural abilities and instincts to know what to do-its up to us to do the right thing. Some people choose NOT to have children and choose to have sex strictly for the pleasure-hence where I am at in my life now.

Youre right Zekk I cant argue with your point nor say anything-what the hell I cant even say anything you left me speechless and that never happens...

Quote Originally Posted by Zekk_T_Strife
    What if the pleasure part is just a motivator to make people want to reproduce? Think about it, if sex hurt and made you feel completely awful you wouldn't ever wanna have kids, you'd have no motivation.
    Very similar to how I deal with vegetarian's and vegetarianism. They yell at me for eating meat.

Well as far as I'm concerned, if God didn't want us to eat meat, he wouldn't have made it taste so damned good.

Alexi

LMFAO!!! OMG Alexi youre so funny man! I needed that laugh...so you like the taste of meat uh? you were referring to something else werent ya Alexi?

Im thankful God gave us those pleasure sensories-oh yea finding out I have more than I thought I had too! Wahoo!

Missing the Point

Quote Originally Posted by m0by
    No, no, no. You're all missing the point. In Beth's (sweetie 88) point of view is that she is a Christian. Therefore, her religion is telling her to use sex as only means of reproducing, not taking pleasure in it, and AFTER the marriage at that.
    Now see you missed the whole point too. I do believe that sex is not only for reproducing but for pleasure too that should be saved for the right person. You all are missing the point.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer
    Well, I have had sex with two people before marriage, and I have to say, I really don't regret it at all. They were both people I loved very much, and the experience with both was fantastic. So that blows that theory.
    Secondly, all the guys I know are not virgins and prefer to be with girls (in a relationship, not just sex) who are not virgins either. I personally would not want my husband to be a virgin.
    As much as I am respectful of all religions, please don't present your christian ideals as fact: there is nothing to prove God created sex for marriage, it is simply an opinion expressed by your religion based on a book written 2000 years ago. I suppose next you're going to tell us homosexuality is a sin.
    You know what it is and I dont have to prove anything to anyone about God. Now I didn't present my beliefs as a fact they are strictly oppions on here. If you have anything else to say to me about this ask me in a private message cause I dont' want to argue about this you have your beliefs and I have mine period.

What was your point then? Because you stated your opinion and you wanted to know what everyone elses was-we said it-so theres no point to be made anymore. Everyone has their own beliefs and their values and their own self respect. Theres not another point to be made.

Quote Originally Posted by Zekk_T_Strife
    I'm sure she didn't mean for it to come off as preaching to us. She ended her posts wanting to hear our thoughts. To me that denotes that that which was said was opinion and she would like to hear our opinions. I have met a lot of close minded Christians that believe their way is the only way and everyone else is a moron. But I don't see her as being one of those.
    Thank you someone finially understands why I put this out here!

Quote Originally Posted by sfalexi
    Very similar to how I deal with vegetarian's and vegetarianism. They yell at me for eating meat.

Well as far as I'm concerned, if God didn't want us to eat meat, he wouldn't have made it taste so damned good.

Alexi
    God also wouldn't have made protein such an essential part of our bodies. God bless the cows man. Relating this to the thread, I'd rather have a fabulous meal than fabulous sex any day of the week. Fooooooood.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast