+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: God Designed Sex for Marriage

But, of course, in some religion it is forbidden to eat meat.

I second that, Zekk, I'd rather eat meat and live another day, than to have sex. I mean if that was the only choice. God knows we need both to survive.

Oh I wasn't even saying if I had to give one up, I'm just saying that my yearn for a good meal far exceeds my need for any kind of sexual encounter.
    Heit ist mein taug.

zekk, think about animals, thats what i was referring to, they dont get pleasure outof sex, if god made it strictly to procreate, like he did for animals, we would also have an instinct that would force us to have sex much liek animals
    im the shit like mr.hanky

THROWING ROOTBEARS IN YO FRIDGE BEHATCH

and by the way, from what i understand, the massive amounts of protein in meat do us no good, because our bodies cant break it down

Dolphins have casual sex for pleasure....

But dolphin sex aside, protein has a MAJOR effect on our body. It's an essential piece of our nutrition. It's 1:15 in the AM and I don't feel like going into my Nutrition book right now but I'll fill you in another time. For now let's just leave it as protein being as important if not moreso than Lipids and Carbohydrates. Iron could tell ya more probably.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Man. THat's like the age-old unanswerable question. Ask a guy you know . . . if you had to give up one, great sex, or great food for the rest of their lives, which would you give up? Ten bucks they have to think REALLY REALLY hard about it. And then EVEN may not be able to answer . . .

Alexi

I'd give up sex in a heartbeat.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Zekk, i know that, about the protien, what i was saying IS, the massive amount of protien in the meat doesnt do us any good, say theres 13grams of protein in a hamburger, well your really only getting 3..so the thing which people always think is the biggest plus to eating meat (the protein) isnt really that great.

Hey that goes for us women too ya know....food or sex? Well if you havent had sex its easy to give up-but when you have it so damn good-you dont want to give that up!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

You get a lot more than that out of a serving of protein. I really need to get out my book sometime here. I'll take a nap and make a post about it.
    Heit ist mein taug.

I am personally not a big fan of the Christian religion because i feel that a "god" has no real business in with whom you have sex with or at what age you have sex. I think that its bad that your one and only "god" has a sick mind and cares about with who you have sex.
    Why is the word "fist" in "pacifist"

-Me

Quote Originally Posted by Clifton
    zekk, think about animals, thats what i was referring to, they dont get pleasure outof sex, if god made it strictly to procreate, like he did for animals, we would also have an instinct that would force us to have sex much liek animals
    Just reread this one. Look at it this way. The only species that have sex for pleasure are sentient species. We are self aware and are able to fight urges with our will power. For most animals they get the urge to eat so they eat. When we get the urge to eat we might wait until after work, or not want to eat until we go out with friends later. Our will power overpowers our urges and we can choose. When an animal gets an urge to ****, it ****s. When we get an urge to ****, we don't go hump the nearest human, we go about it tactfully (at least most people do). Therefore the pleasure of sex was bestowed upon us so that we would have a motivator to do it beyond the urges that we are capable of ignoring.

Another thing I wanted to point out, however you want to look at the whole God issue, sex was not made for marriage. Sex was made an inherent part of our species however marriage is a manmade custom. God had nothing to do with the invention of the wedding between two people.
    Heit ist mein taug.

yeah but my point was if it wasnt for pleasure too, it wouldnt be that way.

Wouldn't be that way for animals? Or humans? I'm just saying the pleasure is put there to make sentient creatures have motivation to procreate. God never counted on condoms.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Quote Originally Posted by Zekk_T_Strife
    When an animal gets an urge to ****, it ****s. When we get an urge to ****, we don't go hump the nearest human, we go about it tactfully (at least most people do). Therefore the pleasure of sex was bestowed upon us so that we would have a motivator to do it beyond the urges that we are capable of ignoring.
    I don't know that I would completely agree with this Zekk. Humans have whats known as concealed ovulation, something animals don't. The male species knows when a female is fetile by a change in appearance, or behaviour or smell etc. So sex has to be pleasurable for humans to do it often to ensure continuation of their species. It's still instinctive, but with morals. Some people believe the "concealed ovulation" was to keep the male around and aide in the childrearing process. If he wasn't sure he had impregnated the female, he'd have to stick around to make sure he completed the job. And incidently humans, ARE animals and bonobos and dolphins engage in sex when there is no chance of fertilization. Or in other words, for pleasure.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast