+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: He was with 5 girls. Now 3. Coz me and another girl DUMPED HIM!

He was with 5 girls. Now 3. Coz me and another girl DUMPED HIM!

Hi everyone. If u have read my story before, im sure ull still remember the girl A. She's the girl that my ex cheated on me with. Well, she knew nothing about me coz that ass told her we broke up so long ago. I tried to reach out to her but she didnt accept it back then. Until yst, she emailed me and I was SHOCKED. She told me she recently found out that I was right about so many things. Coz she went into his email account like i did XD So she found out that he's been dating 5 girls at the same time. And now me and A dumped him, so now its down to 3. That ass even tried to be with A's cousin during one of their breakups! That ass talked shit about me behind my back to A and talked shit about A with me. OMG THIS GUY IS TOTALLY SICK!

So A sent the conversation we had yst to the ass's father, and she has also sent messages to all his friends about what really happened. That ass never let us know any one of his friends, now we know why, coz when he screws us up, no one knows and people still think he's a decent guy. WHAT PISSES ME OFF IS THAT HE SAID "Luckily Im 18 and if i want to turn my life around, I can still live a decent life" JESUS CHRIST! so which means the pain he caused us isnt a big deal at all????????????????????????????????????????

He also made fun of me coz I wanted to be a housewife in the future, OMFG, he pretended to be so supportive and like I was exactly the type of person he wanted to be his wife. And he also told A that my english was terrible. THIS IS WHAT I DUN UNDERSTAND, WHY WOULD SOMEONE EVEN LIE ABOUT ONE'S ENGLISH LEVEL???????????? WHAT THE HELLLLLLLLLL????????????????

Now I dun even hate him, I just look down on him. GRRRRR i was with a liar cheater loser for over 2 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And the other 3 girls still have no idea what he's been doing! Do u guys think me and A should do sth or just let them suffer?
    Last edited by sthforreal; 04-01-09 at 09:58 AM.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If the situation arises, and you are with this other girl, I would. All it would take is for the two of you to get the gal alone and give a simple:

"Pssst, hey girl. Hate to break this to you, you seem nice, but we thought you should know your BF is a player. He was dating the two of us at the same time until we got smart and figured it out."

Even if she got mad and you said nothing else, that would be enough of a seed for a smart gal to start to figure things out.

Seeing as I was already in this before, I will tell you my story.

I dated this guy for about 4 months. It was an LDR, but I felt it was strong(This is the first and last guy that has gotten my FULL trust).Things felt GREAT. He was such a great person. A gentleman. We met in person three times during our relationship, and they were all for weekends. He spent like every moment with me. Even when he was back where he lived we spent like 98 percent of the day talking to one another. I was informed of his ways, but I brushed it off. I saw it as people just trying to break our bond because alot of girls really wanted him. I trusted him with all my heart and saw it to be impossible.

Til one day, I went in his email. He gave me his password. So I went, and looked at this email from this girl. She was asking who I was and why he cheating on her blah blah. Then there was pussy pics and all kinda pics of girls. Then there were emails sent to girls about how much he loved them and all that crap....then there were girls he was just checkin out....I broke down and cry. It hurt like hell.

There was one girl who thought I wanted to fight her for him. But thats not my style I dont fight for men. I simply told her "You know what, you can have him. But I guarantee you he will do the same exact thing to you what he did to me." We became very close friends when she came to me and told me that everything I said was true. He was dogging her out and treatin her like shit. Girls wanted to fight her for him. They had a drama filled relationship, and I heard about a whole lot of their drama.

We personally didnt tell any of the other girls. We left them to find out on their own. BUT, I do suggest at least giving them a heads up. They might think you're just trying to break them up, but wait and see, they will come to you telling you that they were screwed over by him.

You arent obligated to tell them, but if it would make you guys feel better to get the word out that he is such a player, then go for it.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i would date 5 different girls at once... dating doesn't mean that you're actually in a relationship... why are girls so dumb? but i guess that's why he's taking advantage of all of you.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    hey, that's just the way playas play,
    leave it up to me I get f-cked all day,
    sucked all day, smokin blunts, countin cheese,
    f-ckin' bitches till their assholes bleed
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

LOL....I'm black and even I think that shit was retarded as hell.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    that's because he's not smooth like a playa.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    i would date 5 different girls at once... dating doesn't mean that you're actually in a relationship... why are girls so dumb? but i guess that's why he's taking advantage of all of you.

raverboy

Isn't dating kind of like a job interview, reviewing over their 'qualifications? Merely 'testing them out' kind of like trying out a car before you buy?

It's when he decides to be in a 'committed' relationship that the 'interview' is over. I've never had a problem with a guy making the distinction between dating and a real relationship.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    that was biggie smalls! Not me.

Actually I think I left out a line which stuffed up the ryhming
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Nah I know it wasnt you CB. I figured it was a rap song, so I made that statement.

The thing is he told all the girls that he wanted to marry them. Theres no way to find out the truth unless u went into his email account. How sad.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Who is this guy? I'd like to shake his hand.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    Who is this guy? I'd like to shake his hand.
    That won't be possible, Grib. This guy has more boobs than palms at the moment, so he's busy.

There IS a 'shit list' the local gals know who they are. Eventually these guys are left with noone (or skanks) unless they move & start again. He'll get his eventually.

So these 2 days A has been talking to me about that ass's lies. But the thing is she is STILL IN LOVE with him. She is still talking to that ass's parents and try to figure out what is wrong with that kid. At the same time, she made me to promise not to take him back and not to talk to him again, or she's be very angry at me be very disappointed. Just things are getting more complicated and now I do not know how to deal with it. Should I talk this girl through or just let her go back to that ass? *how come its like im talking about someone's story* I just duno what to do.

And for those wonder how come girls are so dumb. I duno how to explain the whole story, but I am not a stupid person.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    That won't be possible, Grib. This guy has more boobs than palms at the moment, so he's busy.

There IS a 'shit list' the local gals know who they are. Eventually these guys are left with noone (or skanks) unless they move & start again. He'll get his eventually.
    hahahahaa u made me laugh so hard XD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast