+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: He was with 5 girls. Now 3. Coz me and another girl DUMPED HIM!

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    Who is this guy? I'd like to shake his hand.
    Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    That won't be possible, Grib. This guy has more boobs than palms at the moment, so he's busy.

Pity... I'd like to shake his hand too... Though I could never see me treating women so cruelly... it's still interesting to see someone living the 'fantasy.'

I don't know if I should condemn the guy or root for him...
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by sthforreal View Post
    The thing is he told all the girls that he wanted to marry them. Theres no way to find out the truth unless u went into his email account. How sad.
    i dunno who is dumber... him for saying that, or you five girls for believing him.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

This guy has more boobs than palms at the moment, so he's busy.
    Hahaha

First time I read it as "The guy has boobs for palms" as in, he's a one big pussy without hands to shake, which he is.

It's not that difficult to lie and to exploit people. If sleeping with largest amount of women possible by any means possible is what defines a man the award must go to all those sultans with their harems where they kept all those enslaved girls they kidnapped from villages, which they could beat and torture for as long as they wanted to.
    Last edited by Mish; 05-01-09 at 09:17 AM.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

OP, just run away from this guy and don't even worry about the other girls. They're not your responsibility and confronting or warning them will only keep you enmeshed in the drama of it all.

Right now you need time to get away from this guy and heal. And perhaps take some time to look inward to see if there were any warning signs you ignored or doubts that you rationalized away. Sometimes we know deep down whether or not someone is cheating scum, but our hopes tend to cloud our rational thoughts.

Consider it a lesson learned and be glad you didn't spend more time with this tool.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

So today I stopped talking with A, coz she def. doesnt want to move on. And that ass claimed that he had found his way already (in less than one day?!!!) just coz his parents talked to him about his problems. And he also claimed that he's seeking for help. And A believes him, he walked to her town and said he wanted to "prove it to her". I told her to ignore him, but she didnt, she said she was so unsure. Well, so I said I couldnt deal with this anymore, coz I wanted to move on and I thought we were on the same page which obviously wasnt true. So I stopped talking with her or trying to make her understand.

And hey, if a guy always called me on time every day and night for over 2 years, I would believe that he was a nice guy and I would believe in him. God knows this ass is crazy? There're so many things that I duno, and I dun want to know. I mean, I tried to be nice when A wanted help from me, I did my best. But then now they're back together again? I hate to curse, but well F**K!

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    So I stopped talking with her or trying to make her understand.
    Good. Like SB said, too much drama. You have better fish to fry than babysitting other ppls problems. Shes an adult and she knows the scoop, you've done your part in letting her know.

He's 'getting help' for his problems? LOL, this guy sounds like a real loser frankly. Leave him to his harem. That means there will be less competition for the nice guys. Why don't you change your typical date style & find one? Nice guys often get shafted in the vicious date scene, but they are really the ones you want to end up marrying.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Good. Like SB said, too much drama. You have better fish to fry than babysitting other ppls problems. Shes an adult and she knows the scoop, you've done your part in letting her know.

He's 'getting help' for his problems? LOL, this guy sounds like a real loser frankly. Leave him to his harem. That means there will be less competition for the nice guys. Why don't you change your typical date style & find one? Nice guys often get shafted in the vicious date scene, but they are really the ones you want to end up marrying.
    Yea, I'm sick of babysitting their problems. It's been 2 days but it feels like months! I thought this could be a brand new year, but why did she even send me an email and apologize? And even wanted me to help her move on? That ass even tried to be with A's cousin, this is too messed up! I know its none of my business but I just feel gross and disgusted!

DAMMIT, I WAS WITH THIS GUY FOR OVER 2 YEARS? SHIT!

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    DAMMIT, I WAS WITH THIS GUY FOR OVER 2 YEARS? SHIT!
    Meh. Some ppl are married for years, with kids, and then find out their spouse is a POS cheater.

Get over it. Consider yourself lucky you got a dumb one that you found out about. It could have been much worse. Once a cheater, always a cheater, so feel sorry for his next GFs. He'll only get better at hiding it.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

I just feel sorry for his parents. Now he's taking his mum's step. How dare he always said "Oh I hate cheaters and liars. They should die." HAHA very TRUE!

I am just glad that I found it out before ITS TOO LATE! A still thinks that he will be a better person. Oh my god .... I didnt even want to talk her through it, I said good luck to her and then blocked them for good. It's just getting too ridiculous!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12