+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So I kissed a girl for the first time today.

So I kissed a girl for the first time today.

It was great, it all came incredibly naturally to me. I sort of copied what she did a little, I ran my tongue over her lips a little and bit them really softly occasionally. Two problems, though:

1) I was really nervous the 15 minutes before we did because I really wanted to kiss her, and she was all like "What's wrong?" and I was like "I can't tell you." This kind of went back and forth, and then she was like, "Why can't you tell me?", and I said, "I can't." She asked, "What is it?" And I said, "I figured you would've guessed by now." She asked, "Why can't you just tell me?" And I said, "I can't." "Why not?" "I physically can't tell you. It's impossible. Not that I don't want to, I just CAN'T." And then she figured it out, and she was like, "oh, come on," and she kissed me. I feel bad I didn't start it.

2) Because SHE initiated it and I've never done before, I'm kind of nervous about the next time she comes over because I'm not sure how I'm going to initiate it this next time and I definitely want to make the move on her this time--I mean, I should've moved in on her this time, rather than the other way around. Since I just sort of copied her this time, I'm not sure how to instigate it next time. Like, physically, how do I? Help?

1) Not a problem at all. Be happy that she's a confident girl that initiated it. She picked you, so be happy.

2) Not really an issue either. If you want to kiss her, just wait for the right moment next time, move close to her, smile, look into her eyes, tilt your head without saying anything and kiss her on the lips. Anything else should go naturally from there.

Don't worry about not being the most experienced guy in the world, we've all been there.

Best of luck!

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    could you taste the dick of the last guy that she sucked?? amazing yeah?

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post

raverboy
    Great help, he'll be very happy!

raverboy
    Yeah, totally. She's a little white girl, she's probably sucking some big black dick RIGHT EFFING NOW.

raverboy
    Yes actually.

That reminds me of my ex, absolutely disgusting. I could smell it as well.

But back on subject, stop worrying so much. She likes you. It will come natural.

Lmao, Raver you are a professional asshole sometimes but its way to funny.

Relax man, it will just happen naturally.

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger

raverboy

Leave it to Illusional to enlighten us with his personal experiences again...
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Even though she knew exactly what was on your mind, she asked you OVER and OVER and OVER again, and finally said to herself "damn, If I'm gonna ever get kissed by this guy, I'd better take the lead!"

Next time you see her, immediately take her hands, lean in, she'll lean in back ... then just do what you did before. She likes you, but show a bit of confidence in what is a 100% sure thing, dude.

Carl.

ps ... your response to Illusional was brilliant ... it shows you have a great deal of wit ... girls like that ... be yourself!

Carl.

As the above have said: Let it come naturally and you'll soon get the confidence and not be able to stop kissing her.

My girlfriend was the one to initiate Operation Kiss and from then it was natural for us to just look at each other and kiss.

She likes you, good luck
    We're not all that bad you know

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by yegdulps View Post
    Great help, he'll be very happy!
    don't hate because you didn't give the best advice of this thread yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Cbrider View Post
    Lmao, Raver you are a professional asshole sometimes but its way to funny.

Relax man, it will just happen naturally.
    hahaha professional?? nah..i just try to be funny while enlightening the younger generation. i only say what others think of.

Quote Originally Posted by IMPMADJ View Post
    Yeah, totally. She's a little white girl, she's probably sucking some big black dick RIGHT EFFING NOW.

well atleast you're willing to accept facts whether it be real or fiction. on the contrary, you wouldn't happen to be a white guy with small pecker would you?

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

if you were like this for a kiss, you would probably asplode for initiating a sexual move.

Quote Originally Posted by 1averagejoe View Post
    Yes actually.

That reminds me of my ex, absolutely disgusting. I could smell it as well.

But back on subject, stop worrying so much. She likes you. It will come natural.
    The more I read about your ex, the more I think she naturally has the look of a whore and wonder why you didnt catch onto this from the jump.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Here's a tip. If it was your first kiss ever. You suck at kissing. The good news is, you'll get better once you decide you enjoy the taste of dick and try to lick it off her face like a dog on peanut butter.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

well done my frend
    the best thing to remeber is to

keep calm
    and carry on

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast