+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How to turn a by stander into a friend?

How to turn a by stander into a friend?

She's not in any of my classes (she was last semester) but I see her around campus.

Now what's a good way to start chatting up with her without coming on too strong?

What if someone who you don't find attractive waves to you every time they see you? Should I start doing this and look for signs if she's interested? Or is the friend approach better?

Hey, you seem interesting, would you like to get together as friends sometime and hang out?

See that? Is that so difficult to say?
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Quote Originally Posted by Lite View Post
    Hey, you seem interesting, would you like to get together as friends sometime and hang out?

Careful on that one Lite ... if they are virtual strangers, why would she "seem interesting"? Cute face? Big breasts??

I would go more with "Hey, would you like to go for a cup of coffee?"

Carl.
    Last edited by carl1222; 06-01-09 at 01:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by carl1222 View Post
    Careful on that one Lite ... if they are virtual strangers, why would she "seem interesting"? Cute face? Big breasts??

I would go more with "Hey, would you like to go for a cup of coffee?"

Carl.
    Don't rule out Nice Ass.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Follow her to the parking lot, get her license plate number, use online service to find out the person the vehicle is registered to (usually to the driver herself) then you have address, full legal name, and sometimes DOB and with other online services like "intelius" and such you can proceed to find much more including doing a full background and history check on her...

Then with that information use zillow or netronline to see how much her property is worth, (if she is lives in a house or with parents (student??)) then you can find out her phone number, her approx networth or at least her "social ladder" etc...

With full name it is easy to find her on myspace, facebook, and other sites like if she has one... Google her extensively to find her email address, phone numbers, friends lists on social networking sites, then armed with that information you can proceed to examine her friends to gain more knowledge about her, what her likes and dislikes are, what makes her "tick"

Then you can do some more social reverse engineering to setup a natural innocent situation where you meet her and use your extensive knowledge of her to your full advantage... She will think you are either paranormal or you are her soulmate....

Quote Originally Posted by qualia1234 View Post
    Follow her to the parking lot, get her license plate number, use online service to find out the person the vehicle is registered to (usually to the driver herself) then you have address, full legal name, and sometimes DOB and with other online services like "intelius" and such you can proceed to find much more including doing a full background and history check on her...

Then with that information use zillow or netronline to see how much her property is worth, (if she is lives in a house or with parents (student??)) then you can find out her phone number, her approx networth or at least her "social ladder" etc...

With full name it is easy to find her on myspace, facebook, and other sites like if she has one... Google her extensively to find her email address, phone numbers, friends lists on social networking sites, then armed with that information you can proceed to examine her friends to gain more knowledge about her, what her likes and dislikes are, what makes her "tick"

Then you can do some more social reverse engineering to setup a natural innocent situation where you meet her and use your extensive knowledge of her to your full advantage... She will think you are either paranormal or you are her soulmate....
    hahaha ****ing awesome. very suiting avatar.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Lite View Post

Honestly, I'd be more inclined to respond to this than^ a cold coffee request. My reply (as scheduled) would be "what makes me interesting". The next response would determine whether I accept.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

This works all the time when i was at campus

"Hi, whats your name?",

" yeah, i think we had the same class together last year...[ converse about the course and how cool/lame the professor was]...."

then from there, if the vibes are right, ask her if she has time for 'coffee'....

It's easier to get somewhere romantically or sexually with a stranger than it is with a friend. So if you don't want her as a friend, don't befriend her.
    Ask her out for coffee.

Quote Originally Posted by qualia1234 View Post

don't you think its a bit to much?you can pretend that you remember her from your last years class and ask her how shes doing and then maybe ask her out for a coffee.