+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Not sure which forum to post this in....its for both sexes.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Have you gone for counselling, Guy? You need some. I'm quite serious. And I'm not making fun of you, a good counsellor can really help you figure out your issues.

You are NOT the only person to overcome a shitty childhood/adolescence and go on to make something of themselves. In fact, many very successful ppl did well BECAUSE they learned how to endure and overcome hardship.

I hope you do this, heal, learn and become something. Go.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Have you gone for counselling, Guy? You need some. I'm quite serious. And I'm not making fun of you, a good counsellor can really help you figure out your issues.

You are NOT the only person to overcome a shitty childhood/adolescence and go on to make something of themselves. In fact, many very successful ppl did well BECAUSE they learned how to endure and overcome hardship.

I hope you do this, heal, learn and become something. Go.
    I respect you for caring, and it would be good advice, but i think i will act like this shit has never happend, and continue hiding my feelings.

I see no point i have seen rock-bottom, Medical help would be smart,but i believe everything happend for a reason, and there should be no hiding from it. I dont want to be known by anyone, id rather be in everyones shadow looking over them making sure they dont get hurt.

I know im a **** up, i said i changed, but i think that is a lie now after thinking of it, i have and most likely will always be a ****-up. And i am willing to accept that fact and live with it, but thank you for your support.

Im sorry that that i keep denying everyones advice, you all try hard to convice me. im sorry.

But like after bringing up the thing about my bestfriend, everything just hit me hard as hell. It is like i need him here now, the only person to understand me. I would die for him to take his place in heaven if it were possible. I would rather give up my life, than to see tears and shit in his families eyes. I just dont know know what to do with myself. Dont know why god would want to hurt me so bad, does he know how bad it hurts???

Life can only be explained backwards, but must be live forwards. I also know that im not the only person that this happens to, i know many many many people have hard it harder.

Thanks again for everyones support.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Okay, then piss off, Guy. You aren't seriously looking for help. You are just sucking up our posting time for others. Come back when you are really wanting help.

Done here. Anyone else want to post to this idiot who refuses to listen?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Okay, then piss off, Guy. You aren't seriously looking for help. You are just sucking up our posting time for others. Come back when you are really wanting help.

Done here. Anyone else want to post to this idiot who refuses to listen?
    thank you for understanding my presence is not worthwhile, sorry for wasting your time.

Thanks again for all the advice, will take it into consideration.

admin able to lock the thread?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm sure Frasbee will lock it for you if you send him a PM.

One last thing to 'consider', tho.

What you call 'consider', I call Lazy Thinking. While everyone here knows the value I place on thought, it isn't always a good thing. So don't go patting yourself on the back for all your deep ponderings. YOUR form of thinking is unproductive, therefore worse than useless. Here is the recipe for Active Thinking:

Thoughts lead on to purposes; purposes go forth in action; actions form habits; habits decide character; and character fixes our destiny.

This is the kind of thing a counsellor will help you with, btw. And I didn't mean you need it just for your situation, I mean it more generally.

Good luck.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123