+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ever heard this one before?

Ever heard this one before?

Earlier today my gf was asking me what turns me on? Well I guess I have two questions, if by turning me on, meaning that I've got a boner, then it doesn't take much, but if she means what makes me really get a feeling, like what i think she means, then i'm not sure. I dunno if that made any sense or not... I mean I get hard just touching her. She's my first gf so I don't have much experience and I don't really know what things I like or not, she does some things, some of them do get me going, but others are just fun and I do like them, but they don't really get me going. She says that I'm a pain because I won't tell her what gets me going, or that the stuff that she's doing isn't working. I dunno maybe you guys can give me some things to try, or help me define it better or somethin.

I also have another question. I have been just pretty much making out with her lately, we talked today about how we were both holding back, and that we don't want each other to. What are the next things to progress to? So far this is what I've done, the other night when we were making out I pushed her bra down and started working on her breasts, then today i put my hand down her pants, but kept it above her panties. Thats all i've done so far, and i was hesistant to do em, but she didn't complain either time.

Just go at a pace you both feel comfortable with. If you feel ready to do more, do more. If she's not, she'll politely let you know. If you're not, then don't force anything.

Just be smart about these things too (like if you ever even THINK it might go as far as sex in the near future, talk to her about both of you getting tested and find out about birth control and stuff. That way if there happens to be a night when the passion runs wild and you END UP doing it, at least she was on birth control and you have no worries the next morning)

are you doing those things because you feel you have to? or are you acting like that because you WANT to? sometimes you have to just go with your feelings, and when this happens it's pretty much all good. but then you have to remember that you act according to what your girl wants or needs, if she wants you to keep ur hands in her pants, she'll show it, just make sure you know if it feels good to her, then when she asks you what turns you on, just tell her, "you do".
    "Don't be afraid to fail because only through failure do you
    learn to succeed." "Oh and be careful what you do...you'll never know who's watching..."

Quote Originally Posted by PandaCivic
    ...when she asks you what turns you on, just tell her, "you do".
    Thats a good one. I've used it and it was the best answer she could have gotten she said. it also turned HER on that i said it too. lol

I like it when a guys just about to go up my shirt (or something else provocative)... and he asks me if its something I want (you know, so i don't get mad and slap him for going somewhere. lol). Always works for me. Better to be safe then slapped...

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

What i told her before is, "Just keep doing what your doing." She said, "Oh that helps me a lot." lol, I think i'll just use that line, you do. Ok, stupid question here... when she says what turns me on, does she mean what makes me really go oooooh... or just what gives me a boner?
    Ok, but on some more info... I talked to my friend and he said that he thinks she really wants me. He was talking to her the other day. I guess we'll see what happens next time I'm with her alone. He told me that she's just afraid to do stuff because she thinks that she'll scare me or turn me away or something. Thats the same way i feel about her. She said that I was holding back the other day, i don't remember what i told u guys in this post, but i asked her what she didn't want me to do, and she said she couldn't really think of anything and if i did something she didn't like she'd let me know. Sooo.. I guess its just on from here huh? And I am doing this because I want to, not because i feel i should. I want to do more with her, what i really want is for HER to do more with ME. She's holding back. Ah well, i gotta go. ttyl all.

wait a minute - I just realized... is this the girl you took out on a date a few weeks back ?! if so, you go boy !!!

no no... this is somone i've known a long time hehe.

what happened to the date ?

that other girl isn't for me. Not my type. Anyways, back to the question I asked here earlier pls, hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus
    She said that I was holding back the other day, i don't remember what i told u guys in this post, but i asked her what she didn't want me to do, and she said she couldn't really think of anything and if i did something she didn't like she'd let me know.
    I'm the same way. Do anything you want. If I don't like something I'll tell you. Pretty simple. So basically she's saying it pretty clear. You can go as far and try to do anything that you want, she'll tell you if she doesn't want something to happen. From the looks of it she's pretty shy about it. So she wants you to initiate things. This is why she's still holding back. But once it gets more comfortable to do things, she'll be more then welcome to join in.

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus
    makes me really go oooooh... or just what gives me a boner?
    You know what. You should ask her that. We really don't know much about her (other then what you've told us). So say something like " You know how you asked me before about what gets me going? Well did you mean it as in what gives me a boner or what makes me really go OH YEAH... ya know??" Then see how she answers.

Evil School!!
    -Fawn

hmm... well it appears that the game has now moved to a diff level. Today, after our party last night, we stayed in the hotel room overnight, I laid with her, we had done some finger/hj action the night b4, and did sommore in the morning... but then she pulled something on me. She put my unit in her without a condom, she was on top, i pulled out tho, she told me she just wanted to show me how it felt. So tonight I invested in some condoms, just incase we decide to do it, she seems very eager to, I am as well. We have gotten a lot more open about it in the last few days. I dunno if I'll ask her that or not. I guess I'll just have to see how it goes.

Way to control and buy condoms first. That could save a HELL of a lot of headaches in the future. Have fun!

DAMN!!! Now thats a surprise.

I agree with alexi! Congrats on the control. Condoms are your friend. lol

Evil School!!
    -Fawn

Dah... now I just got to get ahold of her again!!! She told me to call her but her sister said she's sleeping, lol. That was like an hour ago tho, I might call back here b4 too long, she got more sleep than everyone else last night and she can't be all sleepin on me when she tells me to call her hehe.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast