+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gf problems because i told her the truth.. HELP?

Gf problems because i told her the truth.. HELP?

please help.... QUICK
    know that we are both 17, and this is a long distance relationship. KK me and my gf met 6 months ago and we've been in love ever since.. now when we first met i lied to her... later that night we had sex and she asked me if i had ever been with anyone else... i said i had been with 3 other girls... Now after this night i told her the truth about the other lie which was a stupid one and i told her i would never lie to her again... which i havent besides keeping up the lie of how many people i had slept with.. Now tonight 6 months later i told her the truth about the other lie... that she was infact my first. Ive been going crazy thinking i might loose her but more so i dont know if i can forgive myself for lying to her...

I need some help and feedback. Do i have any chance she will still want to be with me? any Advice on what to do?

anyone? please?

please someone tell me what to do tell me if im screwd or not i need to know

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    well, how did she respond when you told her? What did she say?
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    She won't hate you. She will think its cute. Were you any good?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

she said she was disapointed.. but she didnt sound angry... i know she was upset with me for lying..

she said i was the best she has ever had ( shes only been with me and 1 other guy so w/e ) but she says she has a orgasim everytime.. =x

You won't be the only liar in that regards. Hope that helps .
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewL View Post
    she said i was the best she has ever had ( shes only been with me and 1 other guy so w/e ) but she says she has a orgasim everytime.. =x
    Oh, now it sounds like she is getting back at you hehe.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    she said she was disapointed.. but she didnt sound angry... i know she was upset with me for lying..

You'll be fine, no worries.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

no not really... im feeling like my lifes going to end..... i almost hope it will if she ends it..

no not really... im feeling like my lifes going to end..... i almost hope it will if she ends it..
    Whoa buddy. Now that's a strange response for this situation. Your thinking is not healthy at all. You might want to work on that.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Sure you will. IF she ends it (and not sure from your post that she will), you will be fine. We've all been there, it always feels like this.

Its the hormones from your first sexual experience. As you are finding, its really addictive eh? Just like a drug. If you think of it like that, for what it really is, you can see its not the end of the world *if* (again, that "if") she ends it.

Relax babe. Don't freak out. Be cool.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

I can't imagine why she would leave you for this lie. It's a good lie for me lol. I understand it's a lie but she would be lying if she said she never lied before.

If she leaves you then she is not the girl for you.

EDIT: Wait! My reading comprehension isn't so great. So you told her that you slept with 3 other women and after that night you told her that really it was zero before her and that you will never lie again...now six months later you told her that too was a lie? And now you want us to save you so that you won't lie again which you really have the urge to do?

That's not cool. That's pathological liar behavior. I would be on guard with you.
    Last edited by lesa; 07-01-09 at 03:31 PM.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    how were things going with her otherwise?
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

well this is our first fight i geuss if you want to call it that..

and yes i did lie but ive always told her the truth, the 2 lies i told her were at the same time.. i told her the truth about one but was to afraid to tell her the other one ( about the partners ) untill now

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast