this is long so just work with me here. It all started summer 07. I met this girl we met over doulike.com that little dating site for teenagers or whatever. Well anyways, i thought of her as just another chick on doulike that id never talk to again. Well we added each other on myspace and went a couple days without a single comment or message and not one message on doulike. Well when i posted a bulletin cusing out my ex (not the maturest thing to do) she responded to it and from tehre on we were talking i started liking her and she started liking me both of us liking as more then just a friend. well about two days later, she said she loved me. It was too early for that though. But after a month of talking to each other i realized that i was in love with her. Better yet, she lived in delaware and not far from me. so we ended up getting together. We lasted about a year and i know im nothing but a 17 year old but that was the greatest relationship of my life and my first true love. The first love i knew was real and really real and not some fake crap. Well once that year went by, she moved to Philly and everything went to hell. We were interacial me white her black and her mom didnt approve. So her mom was giving her crap about it before she even knew me. as if the distance wasnt bad enough. Well eventually, it turned horrible. She was messing with this one boy and i was hurt....bad. Well then i messed with this one girl. Me and her were talking as more then friends. Though i never got with her my girl was still hurt. And that happened 3 more times back and fourth with each other. Finally, the 4th time we got in a huge fight and broke up. We didnt talk for about a week, but then we made up and were cool with each other. Then, i found out shes moving back in with her dad down here in Delaware. So we agreed to try getting back together. So for about 3 months, we've been talking to each other. Though we werent together, everything was good again. But on january 2nd, i woke up and saw i had a voicemail. It was from her and it was long. I listened and found out she wanted out. No longer did she want us to make things work. She told me she hs to do it for herself and she has to learn to make herself happy and not depend on other people to make her happy. She was crying her eyes out and saying how much she loved me. Of course, i balled my eyes out. Every day and night ive been crying my eyes out. It got so bad one day, i actually got sent home from school. And ofc ourse i cried on my whole way home. i cried so hard i could barely drive. and im heartbroken. Ive never felt this way before and i dont know what to do. Im doing everything in my power to get her back. still i dont know what to do. i need help and fast before i go crazy....i need help lease and thank you