+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Suggestions for this forum

Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    nope i disagree wholeheartedly, i have recently been to a forum like this and it was boring as hell!!!!!!!! too many strict rules dumbs down the fun. people need to toughen up and lighten up and anyway there are a mixture of good and bad discussions like what you would have with your best mate. some people are not so nice to newbies but so many others are, take the good with the bad and stop being a do-gooder. i feel like loveforum has become a good friend. don't try to ruin it on me.

I agree with Ecojeanne... that's why I'm here and not at one of the other forums... because people here are not afraid to tell you the TRUTH. They don't mind joking and making light of things either. Everywhere else you can never be yourself... at work you have to be 'professional,' and on other forums to you have to abide by 'one size fits all' rules. Here, however, you can be yourself, say what's on your mind... tell someone what you genuinely think in regards to their problem... without too much fear of it being 'censored' or 'booed off stage' by group mentality.

This is one of those situations that should be treated like everything else in life, for example... I like my rated R movies on TV... and if you don't like it, then change the channel... don't rally the troops and have all rated R programming removed from TV, just because it makes you 'uncomfortable.' That's a waste of energy and a restriction of rights for another to benefit only one individual... not the whole...
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Quote Originally Posted by yegdulps View Post
    For example in one thread a kid told of his first kiss and then some idiot asked if he could still tasted the guy's dick the girl last sucked.
    This really happened?

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    This really happened?
    Yes sir it did...
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Lemme guess... OV was posting?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Lemme guess... OV was posting?
    I don't actually remember to be honest. I'm kind of in a cough syrup induced haze right now.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Nah, it was Illusional.

Probably the first LF mod that ever was.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    While you and some like minded individuals believe this forum is run rather poorly, you just fail to understand the method behind the madness.

Trust me, it's there.

You don't sound like a bad fellow yourself, and while it's always good for suggestions to be made, all the ones you have made here either are already done (rules and guidelines stickied in each sub forum), or have been done and failed (strict adherence to rules by moderators). Trust me, I was here and a normal member when past moderators took to the boards, and their censorship and regulating had gotten so bad, a member actually created her own forum, and we lost about half of our regulars to it, some of which have come back. This was about 2 years ago.

Anyway, the best thing you can do is give quality advice to people, but don't be surprised if someone disagrees with your advice. This is a good thing, because it opens up an individual to many more viewpoints than one person is apt to providing.

LA might want to make more money by having more members, but we're the ones that filter and keep the quality ones that keep on coming back.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    didn't we just have one of these threads??

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12