+ Follow This Topic

Thread: any ideas?

any ideas?

I need some good, fun date ideas. Me and my boyfriend are really low on cash seeing that we are both college students, but we need a little excitement. We need to get out of our apartment and go on "dates." If you have any good, fun, cheap ideas, share?!

Dates you say? Well going to the movies is always an easy option.

Assuming your in college... there are usually places such as conservatories or planetariums that can be fun and romantic, going to campus events in general as dates are usually very inexpensive.

If your past college, you can try going to a new restaurants every week or two, it doesn't even have to be an expensive one (you can do the research online on price ranges...), just getting out at all makes for a fun date. Even if the restaurant is not high quality, you can still go that extra effort to dress up.

Hope that helped

Quote Originally Posted by TheTooya View Post
    Dates you say? Well going to the movies is always an easy option.

Assuming your in college... there are usually places such as conservatories or planetariums that can be fun and romantic, going to campus events in general as dates are usually very inexpensive.

If your past college, you can try going to a new restaurants every week or two, it doesn't even have to be an expensive one (you can do the research online on price ranges...), just getting out at all makes for a fun date. Even if the restaurant is not high quality, you can still go that extra effort to dress up.

Hope that helped
    yeah, we already love going to the botanical gardens here, they're free and take a picnic when the weather is nice. But thanks for some ideas, i'll def have to google some restaurants that are cheap, i guess going for lunch or brunch would be even cheaper?!