+ Follow This Topic

Thread: heart broken yet again

heart broken yet again

hi everyone

i thought i write this down here it may help me get through this yet again.

well heres the story so far

me and my ex were together for 6 years and have got a 7 year old daughter together we broke up a few times in them 6 years but only for a month max last time we split up i thought it was going to be for good cus we split up for 2 years but last year i found someone else and my ex seemed to want me back then my ex then found out she was pregnant with my kid cus we messed about a few times when we wernt together at first she said she was going to keep the baby then i found out that she was having a abortion i tried my best to stop her from having a abortion but she went through with it in the end so about november time she was still having pains and ended up in hospital so i stayed hers and looked after our daughter and went to see her everyday in hospital for as long as she was in when she came out of hospital we decided to give it another go and i had the best christmas for a long time our little girl loved it even my ex loved it we got on fine no arguments or nothing. but in the last week i thought something was bad she seemed quiet and distant and she ended up going her freinds for a drink with them before she went i asked her if everything is ok with us she said yes fine i didnt really think much of it as the night before she said to me she wants another baby which is what i wanted anyway i was going to leave it till the new year then was going ask her to marry me then when she came back drunk she blurted out to me that its over i asked her why we getting on fine and you asked me for another baby the other night she replied to me that she doesnt love me like she should she said wanted another baby to see if that would change the way she feels for me i said to her how may time are you going to hurt me this must be about the 7 th time now but why do i keep letting her do this to me i must be stupid but i have always loved her and alway will i want her back but i know thats it now i just dont know wot do anymore.i really thought that this is going be a good new year how wrong i was hey.

thanks for reading people just had to tell some one.
    tom

So what is it you want from us??

About the abortion bit. Having been in your shoes, the only thing you can do is support the woman's decision. You are not medically able to carry the baby to term, so even if that were your choice you cannot force it upon her. It sucks, and it hurts, but there's no way to be 'fair' about it. Sounds like you did the right thing and supported her when she made a decision, even if it was contrary to your wishes.

It doesn't seem to me as if she's a very stable person, and the fact that she thought another child might fix things points doubly to this. Sounds like you dodged a bullet when it came to possibly marrying someone with serious issues.

Wear condoms, raise your child as best you can, and find someone else to share your life with as a partner instead. Hopefully this year is a kinder year for you with lots of growth and opportunities to be happier.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

i suppose your right there just got to try and let her go bit hard really as will have to see her when get my daughter i suppose times a great healer
    tom

Quote Originally Posted by tonto81 View Post
    i suppose your right there just got to try and let her go bit hard really as will have to see her when get my daughter i suppose times a great healer
    Time, distance, perspective. Things that you can all somewhat gain as you sort through it all.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."