+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I Understood. But........

I Understood. But........

i posted a thread on ere bout a week ago bout my girlfriend needing 2 have a break from me n everything i now understand why she was being like that and i do still believe she still loves me but now im not gunna see her or speak to her in about 3 months maybe more she on work expierance next week for 2 weeks and the week after that she has exams and after that shes on holiday 4 of the 6 weeks in summer hols. so she said she mite not be able 2 spk 2 me bcus of that but im affraid she will meet som1 on her hols n 4get bout me not seeing me all that time i might sound abit paranoid but im thinking im gunna lose her and that i wont mean nufin 2 her when she gets back because what we have now is special but not seeing eachotha all that time do you think that will effect that? you probs wont rely bcus this thread doesnt seeem that serious but i is 2 me soo som1 plz help i jus wanna no do u think if she will still love me not seeing eachotha all that time?

if she really loves you, then those feelings dont really fade- but she probly doesn't
    im the shit like mr.hanky

THROWING ROOTBEARS IN YO FRIDGE BEHATCH

Why wouldn't she get to speak to you? Is she going to a place where there aren't any phones? I think she's confused, and you should give her some time. Maybe a little time apart will strengthen your relationship. If she's asking for a break now, knowing that she's going to be away from you for a long stretch of time, it seems to me that if she wanted to be with you she'd be upset she won't see you for a while, and not taking a break. Sorry.
    We can be heroes just for one day.

This is just disrespectful on her part if she's told you to wait and see what happens. And to wait for FOUR MONTHS or MORE? Ridiculous. Dude, run from her now. This is just B*tch games she's playing on you. Don't you have any self pride? Stand up and stop giving her your leash and hold it yourself! She's treating you like a dog and you're sitting there with puppy-dog eyes hoping for some scraps when she comes back.

She's not going to give you anything. And if she DOES, it'll be after she's been used by someone else and feeding other dogs. How will it feel to be in the shadow of another guy. Do you really want that? You need to walk away now and save face with whatever dignity you have left.

Nobody with ANY feelings for someone will EXILE that person from their lives completly. No communication for 4 months = no love for you. She doesn't even care AT ALL, so stop thinking you're going to save this or that she'll come running back to you.

Women do this because their immature in relationships or too weak to speak the truth. Or she's keeping you as a tiny, insignificant safety net. Do you really want to be someone's last choice as a backup bf? I didn't think so.

When she goes, you will not be on her mind. She WILL most likely meet someone within 4 months and therefore you will be a memory. She knows this. 4 months is a very safe time to find and date other people, so there will be no reason for her to contact you except to tell you that she's met someone else. And the only reason to say that to you would be to hurt you further, thus being a b*tch.

Think of it this way. Let's say you went up to a stranger. You say "Hi, i'd like to date you." She goes "Oh. Well, i'll think about it. I'll let you know in 3-4 months. Bye!"

You'd be like "Obviously she wasn't interested."

That's the exact same thing your ex has just told you! Are you going to be naive enough to believe that someone will be thinking of you each day for 3-4 months considering you as a possibility? No, of course not! Women only need mere moments to make the choice for an initial date. Same thing with a relationship. Women can choose to be in a relationship or end it rather quickly. But when they do, (as she has now) it's final. YOU CAN'T CHANGE HER MIND! That's up to her, but she's already decided. Live with it. You have so much more ahead if you go for it. Why not find someone who WANTS to at least TALK to you!

I can't believe that you're willing to accept 4 months of silence! Respect yourself man! You're better then her! You don't need her to be happy!

Run, don't walk, from her now. Tell her to have a nice life because you're done with her. SERIOUSLY! Don't even WASTE another minute of your time on her. Give her 30 seconds to say goodbye and walk.

Your life.....or her in control of your heart. Weigh it, and then do it.
    3 out of 2 people have problems with fractions.

I agree with those who went before me. . .

Needing 4 months to be away from you and not talk to you is just not a good sign.

Run, Run SCREAMING in the other direction.

I think the mistake a lot of us make is thinking the state-appointed shrink is our friend. - Jack Handy