+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Interesting issue about cum and how my gf reacted to it...

Interesting issue about cum and how my gf reacted to it...

Sorry I couldn't think of a better title. My former girlfriend said to me last night something pretty weird but possibly valid. I'll just say it pretty clearly:

Not unusually she didn't like the taste of cum and so I very rarely came in her mouth. More than that, though, when I did, she would report feeling pretty bad and almost sick, and even sometimes developed symptoms of a kind of allergy she would get from certain foods and stresses.
    What she said last night was that it felt like her body was rejecting my semen, as though it was a really bad match for her. It led her to think that we should never have children.

On the one hand things like that are kind of appealing to believe, but on the other hand, cum is not really "meant" to be swallowed and I can't imagine there being any credible link between her body's response to it and our "genetic compatibility", you could say.

I thought it was an interesting idea, anyway.
    She said her new bf's cum feels less bad.

thanks

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I doubt she was experiencing a true allergic reaction. Although it IS possible to be allergic to semen, the symptoms are usually localized (pain, burning, swelling in the vaginal area, for example), and occassionally, anaphylactic-type reactions could occur (difficulty breathing, hives). Either type of reaction is extremely rare. I bet she had some sort of psychological issue.

A new boyfriend/girlfriend is ALWAYS associated with more pleasant feelings, my friend. That's because they are new.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    BTW - Oprah did a show about unusual illnesses a while back, and semen alllergy was mentioned. I bet your ex girlfriend saw this show before she developed her "allergy".
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I doubt she was experiencing a true allergic reaction. Although it IS possible to be allergic to semen, the symptoms are usually localized (pain, burning, swelling in the vaginal area, for example), and occassionally, anaphylactic-type reactions could occur (difficulty breathing, hives). Either type of reaction is extremely rare. I bet she had some sort of psychological issue.
    It looked like it to us - mainly itchy blotchy skin, hives I guess? It would come on pretty quickly, the same as when she'd eaten something she was allergic to.

I'm not sure what, if anything, the consequences where if I came inside her, or if it was just when swallowed that it was weird.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    A new boyfriend/girlfriend is ALWAYS associated with more pleasant feelings, my friend. That's because they are new.
    We discovered what I wrote about there quite early on in our relationship - it wasn't just after she stopped liking me.

My own thoughts on oral sex kind of developed over time. If I didn't let the guy finish in my mouth then I'd either have to wank him with my hand or he'd do it himself. Then you'd have to go through the whole scene of where was he going to finish. I just found that it killed my mood and it was easier to let him finish in my mouth.

Then I found that if i spit afterwards I ended up tasting the semen, whereas if I swallowed I rarely got any taste. Plus if you spit its just more icky, spiting onto a tissue to get rid of it, instead of cuddling, anywho so I swallow.
    Last edited by sarah_rsl; 11-01-09 at 12:16 AM.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Damn, that sucks.