+ Follow This Topic

Thread: your favorite actor/actress?

your favorite actor/actress?

the only reason i am making this thread, is because i just saw the film 'there will be blood', and i have never seen an actor completely transform himself into his character.

daniel day-lewis has got to be one of the greatest actors of all time. even in gangs of new york he was phenomenal. i have to admit, i havn't seen many of his films, but i now want to!

brilliant, brilliant, brilliant acting in 'there will be blood'. it is almost as if he is not acting, but actually 'being' and 'living' the character. i'm not sure if that makes sense.

who are your favorite actors/actresses?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Daniel Day Lewis was smoking hot in "The Last of the Mohicans", and I think he earned an Oscar for "My Left Foot". Very talented, indeed.

I think one of the more talented actors today is Sean Penn. He is consistently convincing and very versatile. I also really like Harvey Keitel, although he isn't really very mainstream.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I think one of the more talented actors today is Sean Penn.
    Too bad he's such a tool in real life. Like when he took that camera crew into New Orleans to rescue people after Katrina, only the boat was so full of the camera crew they couldn't help anyone, and had to be rescued themselves.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

I like Tom Cruise.
    At its best, entertainment is going to be a subjective thing that can't win for everyone, while at worst, a particular game just becomes a random symbol for petty tribal behavior.
    John Carmack

i am only responding to this thread cuz i like to mention at every occasion whom i like lol.

The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

maybe Will Smith from I am Lengend, Hancok,... I like him because he's so handsome and has warmly smile. He also caused any scandals. And i really love Nicole Kidman, she's my ideal women, an image i aim for. Britney is also great too though she's not a actress

[url=http://www.petstoresavings.com/pet-categories/Birds_and_Wild_Birds/]Birds & Wild Birds[/url]

Jim Carrey is still god.

for me, daniel radcliffe! he's the best and very cute. also zac efron.
    for girls, I like angelina jolie.

bill murray, goldie hawn, will ferrell, john candy

and then to look at and not care about the story or acting are;
    vin diesel, matt macconaughey, brad pitt (back in his heyday), paul newman (when he was young) elvis (when he was young), wentworth miller (oooo he is so hot in prison break) Takeshi Kaneshiro (house of flying daggers)- i literally want to devour him

yep i think thats it for the mo'
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Ed Harris. And Harrison Ford (Star Wars and Indiana Jones Harrison, that is.)

Actress... um... I like Emilia Fox. She's pretty.

Quote Originally Posted by lovesjoyajm View Post
    Ed Harris. And Harrison Ford (Star Wars and Indiana Jones Harrison, that is.)

Actress... um... I like Emilia Fox. She's pretty.
    Ed Harris? Really? My friend's son starred in a movie with him last year:

The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things