+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I need a little advice plz help :(

I need a little advice plz help :(

well I have a gr8 girlfriend and I love her loads. She says she loves me but she isnt very good at showing it. Shes quite a shy girl but It feels like im the only one in this relationship making an effort to do anything. However saying that sometimes she makes the first moves but about 90% its me makin all the effort.I dont know what to do cos i feels like I have a massive bag of problems on my back. Im scared I will lose her cos she isnt showing that she likes me in that way. I dont know what to do anymore. I do believe it when she tells me she loves me but.....*well im not 100% sure* Once we split for a while and (even tho I was really sad) I didnt feel so put under by problems connected to her. I love her to bits and she makes me feel like the luckest guy alive but sometimes I get these moods where I feel like she doesnt like me? by the way sorry if this isnt really to do with dumping. I dont want to dump her but do u think I should? (tho if u say I shoudl dump her I prob wont cos I love her 2 much)
    Last edited by IluvAnna2004; 05-06-04 at 02:03 AM. Reason: made a word mistake lol

Hmm, you're considering dumping her because you have to make the moves all the time? Well, I assume you spoke with her and she probably apologized and said something like it's just not her nature or that's just not who she is or something like that.

Sounds like you have a good thing. I know how annoying it can be to make the move all the time, but eventually she'll be comfortable enough to make the move first. Until then, continue having a good time and be happy.

Alexi

Quote Originally Posted by sfalexi
    Hmm, you're considering dumping her because you have to make the moves all the time? Well, I assume you spoke with her and she probably apologized and said something like it's just not her nature or that's just not who she is or something like that.

Sounds like you have a good thing. I know how annoying it can be to make the move all the time, but eventually she'll be comfortable enough to make the move first. Until then, continue having a good time and be happy.

Alexi
    Yeah I think your right. Im just gonna try and be happy and enjoy being with her. I guess I was just in a wierd mood. what I have wiv her is really special so im not just gonna leave her cos of that. I love her and its not her fault she is a shy person. I think ur right Alexi. Im gonna take your advice. Thank you Alexi

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i had this problem before. i went out with a really shy girl that would hardly to never show her affection. the thing that you have to remember is that you probably have had more relationships that she has had, or you're just better at showing affection. whichever the case is, you shouldn't jump to conclusions because you think that she doesn't like you, when she really does, but is only shy. give her time, and plenty of it, because when she feels really comfortable around you, she will probably be the one that won't want to let your hand go, and won't want you to leave. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Damn, ppl always beat me to this, but I do agree with the ppl above. Just give her time and she will begin to make moves, and sometimes at seemingly random times.