+ Follow This Topic
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Third date

No banging like she can barely even walk after...like this:
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwwtQQIuFyw"]YouTube - arabian guy getting his ass kicked by very large gun[/ame]
    Last edited by 1averagejoe; 19-01-09 at 02:24 PM.

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Can't we all get back to talking about Starbuck gettin' laid?
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

Yes, I have been off getting laid. And thoroughly enjoying it!

Again, everyone thanks for the advice this week. I wanted to be talked out of sleeping with him to remind myself that there were still good reasons not to do so. Even though I knew there was still a good chance I would, it was nice to have the caution top-of-mind. This is a guy i was really, really starting to like and didn't want to **** it up. The advice helped me keep my eyes open while going into it. I knew the chances I was taking and felt prepared to deal with the results.

We had the exclusivity talk this weekend, and it went swimmingly. Before we started going at it like bunnies again, I asked him if if he was planning on being exclusively with me. He said he absolutely was, and added that he saw a "serious future" with me. Then later on, when his sister called and asked him what he was up to he said, "I'm hanging out with my new girlfriend L." And proceeded to tell her all about me.

We also went to a party where he got to meet one of my best girlfriends and her boyfriend. And my friend (who met and was horrified by the sloth) gave Y the thumbs up. And he and her boyfriend got along great, too.

No fatal flaws yet. Right now it's all feeling pretty fantastic.

Extra bonus: He's phenomenally amazing in bed.
    Last edited by starbuck; 19-01-09 at 09:52 PM.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyRvp9wRpeE"]YouTube - The Notorious B.I.G. ft R.Kelly - "**** You Tonight"[/ame]
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
    We had the exclusivity talk this weekend, and it went swimmingly. Before we started going at it like bunnies again, I asked him if if he was planning on being exclusively with me.
    What a great guy!

Starbuck you definitely do not sound like that average woman (not that anything is bad if you were). You are classy, confident, and fun. And that definitely was not "the talk" I was thinking about.

Enjoy and have fun.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011