+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Third date

Who said anything about rules?
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't think there's anything wrong with letting him stick a finger in the pie at this stage. Just a temperature test.

Just don't serve up the main meal yet.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Wow! I hope everything went well. This guy seems right for you!

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Sounds like a fun date. Were the kittens watching you two round the bases?

Ha ha! I'm not sure the kittens were watching, but a couple of times, I felt one of them jump on the bed and get playful with my feet.

I'm just excited that the chemistry started sizzling for me. I was closed off to him on our previous dates for some reason. On our movie theatre date, there was one awkward kiss where I even pulled away a bit and as much as I liked him, I was also worried that maybe there weren't the kind of sparks I wanted.

There was a part of me that was like "Slow your roll, girl!" but I also thoroughly enjoyed everything today. And the sparks were there...oh yeah!
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

starby's in loooooooooooove! just in time for valentine's day.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Lite View Post
    Congratulations, just make sure you have some of your own condoms available when you do want to sleep w/ him. You know. Just in case. Is he from NYC, or imported recently?

What is it about exes using song lyrics to express how they feel instead of their own words? Oh right, by then we're able to see through their bullshit prose, so they hope that someone else's bullshit prose will work instead.
    He's from London and has lived in NYC for about a year. You know, I thought we'd just skip the condoms and I'd let him pump all sorts of unknown bodily fluids into me, pregnancy and diseases be damned!

Kidding...of course I'll bring my own condoms, silly Lite.

Yeah, well, the sloth is about the most uncreative person on the planet so that was no surprise. I wrote him back and told him I was seeing someone new. That should keep him away.

Women bring condoms?

Hopefully I am not sounding like an "ass" or a parent and I also do not know your intentions with this particular man.

Most men desiring a serious relationship want you to have him wait for a while. They really do. When they want to get serious they would rather sex to come later and the intimacy and connection to come sooner.

Sex if fun and great and natural . However, sex is also a major distraction for a strong relationship to develop. It slows down the intimacy and connection.

Now go out there and have fun and enjoy this phase of the relationship. And stay away from any activities that may later have you in the horizontal position.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Glad you had fun, starbuck! I bet he has a sexified accent!
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
    Yeah, well, the sloth is about the most uncreative person on the planet so that was no surprise. I wrote him back and told him I was seeing someone new. That should keep him away.
    You think?

Get ready for another 5 sad songs and 1 tragic movie that remind him of you coming your way, with that last revelation
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    You think?

Get ready for another 5 sad songs and 1 tragic movie that remind him of you coming your way, with that last revelation
    Hahaha you are so right Mish. I didn't get the songs and the tragic movie, but I did have this message waiting for me:

"L...I feel like my heart's been ripped out. OK.... blow me off.... i see how it is.. I am just the 'crazy' ex .... fsckit... I love ya L... goodbye... have a nice fsckin life!"

I didn't even tell him I thought he was the crazy ex. I just told him I was taking him off myspace because it wouldn't be fair to the new guy I was seeing.

I cannot even tell you guys how good it feels to be done the sloth tantrums.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    I don't think there's anything wrong with letting him stick a finger in the pie at this stage. Just a temperature test.

Just don't serve up the main meal yet.
    I can check for her...that way he doesn't have to.

Starbuck has a myspace? How old are you again?

^^^ It's not about age. Plus I think she is in the fine art field?

I have noticed most people that I personally know who have an active one are in the fine arts or something close.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
    Ha ha! I'm not sure the kittens were watching, but a couple of times, I felt one of them jump on the bed and get playful with my feet.

I'm just excited that the chemistry started sizzling for me. I was closed off to him on our previous dates for some reason. On our movie theatre date, there was one awkward kiss where I even pulled away a bit and as much as I liked him, I was also worried that maybe there weren't the kind of sparks I wanted.

There was a part of me that was like "Slow your roll, girl!" but I also thoroughly enjoyed everything today. And the sparks were there...oh yeah!
    Oi! This is your mother speaking.

Get off the damn bed with him, SB. What the hell is wrong with the couch?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Oi! This is your mother speaking.

Get off the damn bed with him, SB. What the hell is wrong with the couch?
    ROFL, Indi. We were there for a while but we moved. We live in tiny NYC apartments with tiny furniture. He has a nice L-shaped couch but the bed was way more roomy. You guys don't miss a beat do ya?

AJ, I'm 37. And do you want cherry or apple?

I never really go to my myspace much these days, but I was thinking about Giga's "Little Black Facebook" comment and figured I might wanna start clearing some exes off there just-in-case.

Oh, and Y and I have another movie date for Wednesday and stuff planned for this weekend as well. He wrote me emails all day about how much he was daydreaming about me. God, I'm like a giggling schoolgirl.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast