+ Follow This Topic

Thread: unusual situation..

unusual situation..

Ok, so i've been friends with this girl for 8 years now...we are exactly alike in every damn way except looks..of course..but anyway i recently had an ex who i was with 2 1/2 years, so this girl and my ex had become friends..now things didnt work out with my ex, but my friend and i have been hangin out every day for like a month..we have a blast and she even says how awesome it is to be around someone thats like her...so we have kissed and what not, gone on dates...but a situation came up earlier that worried me...she says she feels bad for my ex cause she talks to her once in awhile, and my ex still has feelings there for me, and im not sure if that means she's gonna stop getting closer to me, or if she was just concerned cause its a friend of hers too..i dont know what to expect, i really want things to work out with her cause i've never been happier..but i dont want the shadow of my ex to ruin anything to be...let me know if you can help!

-adam

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Sorry, I am a bit confused by your post. It sounds like you like a woman you have known for a long time (8 years?). But your concern is that this old friend also knows your ex? Old friend is worried that your ex has feelings for you still and will get hurt if you and friend start dating?

Your friend sounds like a nice lady to be concerned about your ex. The solution to all this is just to talk to her about the situation. Unless you are worried that b/c she also knows your ex that she will find out crap about you? Is this your worry?

BTW, firemen are hot.
    Last edited by IndiReloaded; 13-01-09 at 05:21 AM.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh