+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Astrology

Astrology

wasnt sure where to put this, i guess its entertainment so this is good..
    i just wanted to know others thoughts on astrology, for me the horoscopes are bullshit mostof the time, now and then it will really hit home- but what im talking about is the part of it, like they have general traits, and characteristics that your supposubly born with if your under a certain sign, now those- it could just be me, but i swear its just about dead on, when it comes to my personality and such..id like to hear others thoughts..

by the way i decided to post this after reading this.
    [url]http://www.astrology-online.com/scorpio.htm[/url]
    that is dead on with my personality, just about.. so if you havent read anything about your sign, go there and then reply!
    im the shit like mr.hanky

THROWING ROOTBEARS IN YO FRIDGE BEHATCH

that scary stuff for suere...i user to erad that shit...but left it alone
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

I don't believe in the stars as such, but most of the descriptions of a Scorpio are dead on, including this one. Now, am I like this because I read it and am acting it out sub-conciously?? Who knows.

My band instructor, who is VERY BIG into horoscopes, says that these are very generalized. He said if you really want an astrological profile, you go to someplace and pay like a hundred bucks. They take all sorts of information about you (your parents signs, where you were born, when, like what moon it was during that time you were born, etc.etc.) and make it specific TO YOU.

Alexi

Oh which reminds me I hear Capricorns are STUBBORN!!! VERY STUBBORN!!!! anyone on here a Cap?
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

I think two thirds of the signs are stubborn! lol

Wow... I just died reading my horoscope, Pisces. What a load of shit.

"Pisces are never egotistical in their personal relationships and give more than they ask from their friends. They are sexually delicate, in the extreme almost asexual, and most Pisceans would want a relationship in which the partner's mind and spirit rather than the body resonated with their own. Unfortunately they can be easily misled by a lover who courts them delicately and in marriage makes them unhappy by a coarser sexuality than they expected. They are nevertheless intensely loyal and home-loving and will remain faithful."

Oh yes, I'm so delicate. Coarse sex is not for me. I'm tired of being "misled by a lover" for my hot body.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control

Oh god.. Here we go again. Another Horoscopes thread. Do I really have to tell my views on them again ? Its not like none of you care what I think anyways...