+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: $1,000,000

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Okay, what WOULDN'T you do for $1M?
    I would not have sex with an unattractive female.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Ha I was actually talking with my buddy about something like this and he asked me if I would do anything for a price. I thought about it and initially said yes that everything has a price and that this applies to everyone. So he asked me how much I'd have to be paid to purposely get AIDS.
    Well this showed me that no not everything has a price. What is the point in getting a ton of money if you are unable to use it?
    So what wouldnt I do for $1M? I wouldnt do something that would kill me or have a high chance of killing me.

Quote Originally Posted by swargolet View Post
    Ha I was actually talking with my buddy about something like this and he asked me if I would do anything for a price. I thought about it and initially said yes that everything has a price and that this applies to everyone. So he asked me how much I'd have to be paid to purposely get AIDS.
    Well this showed me that no not everything has a price. What is the point in getting a ton of money if you are unable to use it?
    So what wouldnt I do for $1M? I wouldnt do something that would kill me or have a high chance of killing me.
    Depression and than suicide would be my death after having sex with a girl that I don't find at least a bit attractive. I like my life and I make a good income, I actually don't need money. It is sad really what people will do for money.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 15-01-09 at 12:50 PM.

i don't think there is anything i wouldn't do for a million dollars... even with my job after school promising me from 75-104k starting, that is still 10years before taxes and a heck of a longer after... the truth is, i will never see the 6 zeros after a 1 ever in my life... at least if i did something stupid that would kill me, i could give it to my best friend so at least she can live a happy life

Health > Money
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Sex > Everything
    Don't expect anything.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I wouldn't kill anyone for >1M. Not sure about anything else. Probably depends on my mood and the argument I'm presented.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    I wouldn't kill anyone for >1M. Not sure about anything else. Probably depends on my mood and the argument I'm presented.
    Really? There is plenty of people out there I would kill for free if I could and was allowed to. Sex has more dignity attached to it, I would hate myself forever if I did it for money Because I put a price on that experience with me. However I wouldn't mind as much paying for money, because it represents the opposite..how little of value you find ..which is just paper colored green.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12