+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is going through his mind?

What is going through his mind?

Me and my ex broke up for nearly 3 months already. He was the one to say it is over... I assumed it is as he give me the typical cliche reason that he isn't good enough for me when I ask him why he didn't contact me eversince our holiday started. But during this 3 months he still visit my blogs? If he is the one that say it is over then, he isn't supposed to be doing this isn't it. I even get the shock of my life when he blocked me on msn but still visit my blogs?

Help guys!!!... What is going on in his mind?

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    What is on his mind? Dark space.Don't care about that.
    Greets,PP
    I wazzzz here

^^^ What she said, times two. He's a nut job.
    Spammer Spanker

Because he's snooping and lame. Move on, don't concern yourself with the stalker behind your journal entries.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

What's going through his mind is ... that he's hoping you are devastated without him and looking to make sure you haven't moved on.

If you want to f**k with him a bit ... this might be fun!

Blog about the new guy you met, how wonderful he is, and how he makes you happier than you have ever been in a relationship in the past ... including sexually. That should prompt him to throw his laptop out a 4th story window, and his interest in your blogs will quickly fade!

Carl.
    Last edited by carl1222; 15-01-09 at 10:03 AM.

carl1222 has it right. He realized how dumb it was to break up with you. He wants to keep tabs to see if you still care because it empowers him. Just do what carl1222 says and see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by carl1222 View Post
    What's going through his mind is ... that he's hoping you are devastated without him and looking to make sure you haven't moved on.

If you want to f**k with him a bit ... this might be fun!

Blog about the new guy you met, how wonderful he is, and how he makes you happier than you have ever been in a relationship in the past ... including sexually. That should prompt him to throw his laptop out a 4th story window, and his interest in your blogs will quickly fade!

Carl.
    Haha... this is really funny!! You really give me a good laugh... I can imagine that with his that temper of his!!! Maybe I should really give a shock on that!!

He wants the best of both worlds.

Men are notorious for these types of things.
    no links in the signature please.

Quote Originally Posted by TeeDub View Post

What does it means like "he wants the best of both worlds"... sorry for my lousy understanding in english.. could you explain in another way

Quote Originally Posted by TeeDub View Post

That means wants to be free to "fool around" with other girls but he doesn't want you to be with someone else.

Carl.

You should make a blog tell him to stop reading your blogs. Something along the lines of "So...I have this really annoying ex who keeps snooping my blogs.....etc" lol
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by carl1222 View Post
    That means wants to be free to "fool around" with other girls but he doesn't want you to be with someone else.

Carl.
    Wow.... that is really selfish though... hmmm.. maybe by blogging that I'm interested in someone can really blow him off!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    You should make a blog tell him to stop reading your blogs. Something along the lines of "So...I have this really annoying ex who keeps snooping my blogs.....etc" lol
    When brilliance attacks

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger

yeah well they're so right., he's just checkn if you're still that drunken-groggy girl he dumped.,what an ass. show him how happy u are, include that so-called hot new guy in every bit of your blogs. He'll probably shut the notebook and try to get some life.

Quote Originally Posted by richeanne View Post
    yeah well they're so right., he's just checkn if you're still that drunken-groggy girl he dumped.,what an ass. show him how happy u are, include that so-called hot new guy in every bit of your blogs. He'll probably shut the notebook and try to get some life.
    Haha.. in the end I got the guts to do it... post bout some hot guy that has been asking me out for real... didn't blog bout how I want him sexual or so.... but dropping hints that he might like me... and it is already 3 days since his last visit...some how deep down in my heart there is this small part i'm super happy to get a kick at him for being such an ass.. part of me feels that i'm sure a wicked gal to be using this...telling myself tat my ex was just doing the right choice for us two since he is furthering his studies oversea....

Help me whack some sense into my stubborn brain

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast