+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do white women never date oriental guys?

my ex (my first real love) was chinese, i'm attracted to asian men actually
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodka View Post
    "For equal success with a white woman, an African-American needs to earn an additional $154,000; a Hispanic man needs $77,000; an Asian needs $247,000."
    LOL, I found this very funny for some reason.

Its interesting, tho. I remember a Chinese postdoc. FOB and he was REALLY into white gals. Had an entire album of photos of Audrey Hepburn and Princess Di. Nice fellow, but that seemed a bit creepy, actually.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Small Penis.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Why do white women never date oriental guys?
    well, I am Asian. I asked that question when I was younger (I am 28 now). My answer now is that it depends on where you are and also what makes a girl, white or not, want to date you? How are you different from all the other white and Asian guys?

If you are in a close minded place ie mid-west or the south, then generally white women are less likely to want to date asian men.

I just got to NYC. I have been on around 40 dates in the last 2.5 months and most of the girls I dated were white.

Actually most of the time, the issue of race doesn't even come up in our conversations. My last two girlfriends were white.

Be different. Be excellent. Don't fit into the Asian stereotype. Then I think you will find success with women, white or not.
    oops!

one of my friends is dating a like 1/4 asian but he really looks asian, his hands are even smaller then hers (quite funny seeing a girl with bigger hands then the guy shes dating)

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Denial isn't a river.

Yes i'm having $247,000 worth of problems.

tierneylab.blogs.nytimes.com/2007/04/13/single-female-seeking-same-race-male/

"For equal success with a white woman, an African-American needs to earn an additional $154,000; a Hispanic man needs $77,000; an Asian needs $247,000."

So I guess, it's the same question:

Why don't white women date oriental guys?

That's just screwy. I've dated non-white guys that earned way less than the white guys I dated. It's not like when I meet them I ask for their financial portfolio and a paystub.

I think some non-caucasian men that couldn't score with white chicks made up that survey to justify their inability to land dates with them.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer View Post
    That's just screwy. I've dated non-white guys that earned way less than the white guys I dated. It's not like when I meet them I ask for their financial portfolio and a paystub.

I think some non-caucasian men that couldn't score with white chicks made up that survey to justify their inability to land dates with them.
    I don't know how many guys would buy the garbage Vodka posted. Most women have a head attached to their shoulders.

Thanks for pointing that out.

I'm white and my ex-boyfriend was half-mexican and half-native american. Honestly most people thought he was asian. That could be because I live in NYC and there aren't very many native americans here (compared to asian and hispanic people). He looked very NA to me but had very pale skin.

I'm totally attracted to asian men (as well as men of all other races). I've just not been asked out by any.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

I am asian, and my woman is white. I never had a serious relationship with a white woman before for some unknown reason. But I can say this....I totally love a woman who is compatible with me, and loves me for who I am. This woman happens to be white, and I am very attracted to her.
    I suppose if she were black or hispanic, I would love her the same. Color actually becomes less significant as the bond grows stronger. I don't even notice that she's white anymore. hahahah... I just know she is sooooo gorgeous and wonderful. She also tells me that her white
    friends like asian guys too, so there is a population of white women who secretly dig asian men..... actually not so secretly anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaius View Post
    I am asian, and my woman is white. I never had a serious relationship with a white woman before for some unknown reason. But I can say this....I totally love a woman who is compatible with me, and loves me for who I am. This woman happens to be white, and I am very attracted to her.
    I suppose if she were black or hispanic, I would love her the same. Color actually becomes less significant as the bond grows stronger. I don't even notice that she's white anymore. hahahah... I just know she is sooooo gorgeous and wonderful. She also tells me that her white
    friends like asian guys too, so there is a population of white women who secretly dig asian men..... actually not so secretly anymore.
    Kaius, necromancy is not good, this thread died over a year ago...

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    my question is why do so many asian girls want white boys!? sooooooooooooooooooooooooo many.

That's not true. My best friend is dating a Korean man and she loves him with all her heart. He had to return to South Korea for a year and they stayed together that here, and now he's going to come back to the US for graduate school. They have a very strong relationship.

It's all about preference. Some white women like orientals, some don't. But there are white/oriental couples out there.

-Kristan

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    my question is why do so many asian girls want white boys!? sooooooooooooooooooooooooo many.
    only you.....

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

This is not true, come to Toronto and see, there are many asian guys with white girls.

The real question here is why dont white women date brown guys that much???? or even hispanic guys. I rarely see these couples.

You must be forgetting about Paul Cho.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast