+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do white women never date oriental guys?

All the Asian girls I know or see are with white or black guys... their stealing our women!

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    "our" as if you own them.

I see couples with white women and asain guys all the time. Move to California or Hawaii.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ^ seems like it's all where you live in BC or anywhere in Canada many, MANY couples are interracial as in white dudes asian girls- like A LOT of couples...

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    "our" as if you own them.
    Don't deny the truth.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Oh okay. ^

I'm in the UK and I gotta say that it's a rare combination to see over here.

I only know one couple, he's Japanese, she's white.
    I've never seen a black guy with an Oriental woman.
    I've seen around 3 or 4 couples, he was white and the partner Phillipino.
    A few couples, he's black, she's white.

Can't speak for all regions of the UK though and because in London it might be more common to see these pairings.
    I live in a predominant 'white' region, so it's mostly white couples I see together.

Quote Originally Posted by Vodka View Post
    Why do white women never date oriental guys?
    I gotta say, many Asian dudes are just too shy. Or they just assume the white girls don't like them.
    My GF told me she and her white gal pals think Asian men are quite attractive, but have never been asked out
    by an asian man. What a shame. I feel my asian brothas need to step up and really represent themselves out there.
    I mean people should go color-blind sometimes. If an asian man likes a woman, he should approach her regardless
    of her color. If she turns him down, then at least he tried.... no regrets. Asian men are just so afraid of rejection
    it's ridiculous. Yes I am criticizing my peeps. I wish they would stop limiting themselves.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaius View Post
    I gotta say, many Asian dudes are just too shy. Or they just assume the white girls don't like them.
    My GF told me she and her white gal pals think Asian men are quite attractive, but have never been asked out
    by an asian man. What a shame. I feel my asian brothas need to step up and really represent themselves out there.
    I mean people should go color-blind sometimes. If an asian man likes a woman, he should approach her regardless
    of her color. If she turns him down, then at least he tried.... no regrets. Asian men are just so afraid of rejection
    it's ridiculous. Yes I am criticizing my peeps. I wish they would stop limiting themselves.
    Color blind my ass!

You love your white girl.

I attended Carnegie Mellon University (CMU), which actually stands for Chinese, Married or Ugly. I dated about six or so Asians, because there were so many of them at my school... Let's just say that from what I've seen, the "small penis" rumor is absolutely true. haha

On average, Asians do have smaller penises and vaginas. It's just the nature of their race. Now that I live in a culturally diverse area, do I choose to date Asians? Hell no! It's partially because of their notoriously small penises, but mostly because I don't find them very attractive at all. I think most girls want a guy who can dominate them.... a guy who the girl doesn't think that she could stand a chance with if they were ever to get into a physical fight. Because of most Asians' small stature, I think they don't satisfy this need with white girls. I'm a fairly typical sized white girl (5'7", 130 lbs, athletic), and with most of the Asians that I meet, I feel that I could overpower them.... even though there's a high possibility that they could be ninjas.

Black men, on the other hand, just frighten me. I always feel like there is a higher probability of them raping me, so I tend to stay away. There is also the stereotype that white women who date black men are seen as trashy. These white women can't find anyone else who will be with them, so they have to settle for a black guy (who will basically f*ck anything).

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by centzontotochti View Post
    I attended Carnegie Mellon University (CMU), which actually stands for Chinese, Married or Ugly. I dated about six or so Asians, because there were so many of them at my school... Let's just say that from what I've seen, the "small penis" rumor is absolutely true. haha

On average, Asians do have smaller penises and vaginas. It's just the nature of their race. Now that I live in a culturally diverse area, do I choose to date Asians? Hell no! It's partially because of their notoriously small penises, but mostly because I don't find them very attractive at all. I think most girls want a guy who can dominate them.... a guy who the girl doesn't think that she could stand a chance with if they were ever to get into a physical fight. Because of most Asians' small stature, I think they don't satisfy this need with white girls. I'm a fairly typical sized white girl (5'7", 130 lbs, athletic), and with most of the Asians that I meet, I feel that I could overpower them.... even though there's a high possibility that they could be ninjas.

Black men, on the other hand, just frighten me. I always feel like there is a higher probability of them raping me, so I tend to stay away. There is also the stereotype that white women who date black men are seen as trashy. These white women can't find anyone else who will be with them, so they have to settle for a black guy (who will basically f*ck anything).
    Cunt, I don't need to be a ninja to crack a chair over your dumb skull, or a black man to rape you in the ass afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Cunt, I don't need to be a ninja to crack a chair over your dumb skull, or a black man to rape you in the ass afterwards.
    I'm so glad we're friends.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by centzontotochti View Post
    I'm so glad we're friends.
    You had me at "Texas".

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Mard View Post

The real question here is why dont white women date brown guys that much???? or even hispanic guys. I rarely see these couples.

Again, depends on where you live. I personally know a handful or so of caucasian women married to brown guys. I was married to one myself.

One of my asian guy friends actually told me that they like white women, but only the 'petite' ones, since the asian boys aren't so big themselves usually. Caucasian women on average are just built bigger than asian women, and also most asian men. Women of any background usually like their men bigger than they are, or they get all neurotic about being 'huge'.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer View Post
    Women of any background usually like their men bigger than they are, or they get all neurotic about being 'huge'.
    Then why do most guys prefer smaller girls?

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast