+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do white women never date oriental guys?

Quote Originally Posted by centzontotochti View Post
    I attended Carnegie Mellon University (CMU), which actually stands for Chinese, Married or Ugly. I dated about six or so Asians, because there were so many of them at my school... Let's just say that from what I've seen, the "small penis" rumor is absolutely true. haha
    I have graduated from Carnegie Mellon's undergraduate program, and am currently finishing my Masters at CMU. I have never heard of this "Chinese, married, or ugly." acronym of yours, but find it pretty damn stupid, along with the majority of your post.

Your generalizations make you look pretty ****ing ignorant. Even worse, you are supposedly ECE, you are SUPPOSE to be intelligent to an extent... GOD DAMN!

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    In the US, Canada though, they tend to refer to Asians as the Chinese, etc.
    No we don't.

I swear, you make some the most outrageous generalizations.
    Last edited by Junket; 15-07-10 at 10:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    No we don't.

I swear, you make some the most outrageous generalizations.
    Every SINGLE time I have seen someone from the US refer to Asian, here and other forums they are meaning Chinese, etc. And the majority of the people in these forums who refer to themselves as being Asian are Chinese, etc...

In the UK you are NOT known as Asian....but referred to as simply Chinese, Japanese, etc. The Mid Easterners and Indians are Asian to us.

No I don't make f**king generalisations at all!! I speak as I find and see with my eyes. I have yet to see someone from over there refer to an Asian and mean a Middle Easterner from Pakistan, Bangladesh, Afghanistan, etc.
    Last edited by xxazurexx; 15-07-10 at 06:29 PM.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Every SINGLE time I have seen someone from the US refer to Asian, here and other forums they are meaning Chinese, etc. And the majority of the people in these forums who refer to themselves as being Asian are Chinese, etc...

In the UK you are NOT known as Asian....but referred to as simply Chinese, Japanese, etc. The Mid Easterners and Indians are Asian to us.

No I don't make f**king generalisations at all!! I speak as I find and see with my eyes. I have yet to see someone from over there refer to an Asian and mean a Middle Easterner from Pakistan, Bangladesh, Afghanistan, etc.
    I think I misunderstood you.

I thought you were saying that people in the US and Canada only refer to Chinese as asians, forgoing Korean, Japanese, Vietnamese, Thai, Philippino, etc.

No, I don't refer to Indians as asian, but the government does in their forms. Anyone from Afghanistan might be referred to as "middle eastern".

My white GF said the other day that British guys have the stereotype of having thin penis (pencil dick). She also makes fun of the brits having thin or no upper lips.
    I guess she can make fun of the brits since she is ethnically a brit herself. I don't make fun of white guys. They just feel bad when they compare themselves to me. I don't know why.
    Maybe because often times I am smarter, better looking, make more money, and have prettier women than they do. But overall I don't care.

But back to this topic... Conclusion: Many white women prefer Asian men. I have been approached by more white women than Asian women.

^Well, as a white Brit, I've never heard of that stereotype and the white british guys I've been with, sure didn't have pencil dicks....lol. Maybe your ex was just unlucky :|

It is also farcical nonsense that Brits have thin upper lips....a 'stiff upper lip' is what we are noted for, meaning that nothing ever get us Brits down.

We are NOT a race and therefore have no specific feature that would be resigned to a race. Lip size varies among individuals....my lips sure aint thin. Are your partners?

They just feel bad when they compare themselves to me. I don't know why.
    Maybe because often times I am smarter, better looking, make more money, and have prettier women than they do. But overall I don't care.
    WOW, so over around 35 million or more white brit guys know you exist, are comparing themselves to you and hate you because you are better looking, smarter, make more money and have prettier women? lol

You have a very high opinion of yourself....but hey, why not!

Some of these insecure little bitches make me want to take my big Balkan dick and slap them silly with it.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

^Well, as a white Brit, I've never heard of that stereotype and the white british guys I've been with, sure didn't have pencil dicks....lol. Maybe your ex was just unlucky :|

It is also farcical nonsense that Brits have thin upper lips....a 'stiff upper lip' is what we are noted for, meaning that nothing ever get us Brits down.

We are NOT a race and therefore have no specific feature that would be resigned to a race. Lip size varies among individuals....my lips sure aint thin. Are your partners?
    So individuals with parents born in Uttar Pradesh can be NATIVE Brits as well?

In a tree somwhere (I'm on the fifth leaf on the 16th branch)

I may be wrong, but...

It actually all boils down to the size of your pee pee. Try reading posts and comments from other sites and ultimately, this is the most common of arguments. Asian girls would go on the offensive for their Caucasian counterparts with that reason. "Oh!, I'll choose him anytime 'cause he's good in bed, Asian men have small pee pee. I don't like it." Then the Caucasian women starts defending their Asian guys (thank you!) with the same reason. "Who told you that b**ch?, my Asian guy is well hung, he's much better in bed that my White boyfriend. ". Being how good or nice you are is the first thing you show to the girls. This, in turn would lead you to showing the size of your penis to her which would be the final judgement if you get to stick around or be the laughing stock after wards. Everything else you have to offer her comes in second (or third if money is an issue). Doesn't really matter what ethnicity you have. You'll end up with a woman saying 'I'm not racist, I'll date a non-white guy anytime!... as long as he has a big penis' Wanna prove me wrong? point me to a website or discussion forum which does not have an argument about this. Yes, the article itself might not contain this sort of thing but read the comments, THEN prove me wrong.

And to all the Asian girls who thinks all Asian guys are effeminate:
    1. Stop asking us to go shopping with you. You ask us what we think of your girly-girly choices and tell us we're effeminate? what is wrong with you?
    2. Stop talking to us about the hollywood gossip. THAT is effeminate.
    3. You want us to be more sensitive to your whining. And when we do become sensitive to it, you go for the white guy because we are effeminate
    4. You scream and shout when you see those gay-looking Asian actors, and want us to look more like them, then go running in the other direction because we are effeminate.

In summary, we do what you want us to be, and after that complain that we do it to the best of our abilities. And since we are so good at listening to what you want, you'll never stop looking for all the wrong reasons to make us look bad. Yes, not all of us are exactly like princes, but for the rest of us who are princes, stop turning us into frogs!

Quote Originally Posted by erik View Post
    So individuals with parents born in Uttar Pradesh can be NATIVE Brits as well?
    If I'm understanding your post correctly...

British is a NATIONALITY, belonging to British people in Britain or for those born in Britain who may live elsewhere in the world.....British is not a race.

The Welsh will claim to be the native Brits and they were - but I can imagine that over the centuries a lot more was thrown into the mix.

Actually I misread his post....he said 'white guys', so I'm asuming he meant all white guys on the planet. Therefore he compares himself to over millions of white guys worldwide, not just the white Brit. Must be nice to have so much confidence
    Last edited by xxazurexx; 16-07-10 at 04:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    You're an idiot. Asian includes East Indians and for the purposes of this thread we are specifically talking about ORIENTAL ASIANS.
    Hmmm, looks like the consensus says otherwise, you twit. Here's a idea for you: go to school. "Oriental" is as outdated as... well... you! You're such a moron it pains me to know you're allowed to have access to the general public. Worst of all, you might even be breeding (or have bred). That is the scariest part, the fact that you might be contributing to the gene pool. Do the world a favor and get your tubes tied.

Or perhaps we could discuss the Negroes? And per your reasoning, I am, of course, referring to all dark skinned folks from our continent and that of Africa.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ahahahaha I'm outdated? Funny.

In California, we are very specific about which kind of Asian we're referring too. That's because we have such a huge Philippino and Korean population. If we're not sure, we say Asian. I haven't heard someone ignorantly refer to an non-Chinese person as Chinese since I was in grade school.

Also, Indians (from India) are technically considered Asian. Go ask one yourself.
    Last edited by LailaK; 05-08-10 at 11:54 PM.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    LAILAK don't you know even Indians (from India) are soooo outdated referring to themselves as asian. My god, I hope they don't reproduce!

Quote Originally Posted by LailaK View Post
    In California, we are very specific about which kind of Asian we're referring too. That's because we have such a huge Philippino and Korean population. If we're not sure, we say Asian. I haven't heard someone ignorantly refer to an non-Chinese person as Chinese since I was in grade school.
    Enlightening. Not being a resident in the USA I wouldn't know. All I know is, is that when I've seen the majority referring to Asian, they are meaning Chinese, or Jpanese, etc - and don't state *specifically' who they are meaning, but I know it's one of those groups.

Also, Indians (from India) are technically considered Asian. Go ask one yourself.
    Why would I doubt what you say? I've just never seen anyone from the USA refer to an Asian and mean someone from the Middle East. I can only speak as I've found.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast