+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do white women never date oriental guys?

You're making a false generalization. I've seen many people date different races. I've seen Caucasians with Asians, Caucasions with African Americans, Caucasions with Hispanics, Hispanics with Asians - pretty much every combination you can think of.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

In a tree somwhere (I'm on the fifth leaf on the 16th branch)
    Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    Ahahahaha I'm outdated? Funny.
    Do they have service packs or firmware updates for this?
    He who laughs last, thinks the slowest

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    Why would I doubt what you say? I've just never seen anyone from the USA refer to an Asian and mean someone from the Middle East. I can only speak as I've found.
    The middle east is the area between Europe and Africa. Asia is an entirely different continent. India is considered a part of Asia, not the Middle East. Technically I think there are parts of the middle east that are in Asia (Pakistan, Afghanistan, etc.) but I have never in my life heard an Indian person describe themselves as Middle Eastern. I have heard Indians describe themselves as Asian.

Edit:
    I looked it up. Pakistan, Afghanistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, and Kyrgyzstan are all within the borders of Asia and are not technically considered the Middle East.
    Last edited by LailaK; 06-08-10 at 02:37 PM.

i see more white women with men asian and brown men these days, 10 years ago yes it was less

Quote Originally Posted by LailaK View Post
    The middle east is the area between Europe and Africa. Asia is an entirely different continent. India is considered a part of Asia, not the Middle East. Technically I think there are parts of the middle east that are in Asia (Pakistan, Afghanistan, etc.) but I have never in my life heard an Indian person describe themselves as Middle Eastern. I have heard Indians describe themselves as Asian.

Edit:
    I looked it up. Pakistan, Afghanistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, and Kyrgyzstan are all within the borders of Asia and are not technically considered the Middle East.
    Middle east is also asia though, Asia is the largest continent in the world

Look at this map, all the colored countries are asian, technically even most of Russia and Turkey are in Asia
    Last edited by shammi; 26-08-10 at 12:27 PM.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by shammi View Post
    Middle east is also asia though
    Parts of the ME are in asia, particularly those countries in what used to be called 'near east' (vs. far east). I agree with Laila, tho. None of my Indian friends ever refer to themselves as 'middle eastern'. They consider themselves asian.

[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_east]Middle East - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/url]
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by Vodka View Post
    Why do white women never date oriental guys?
    Yes, why isn't Indi dating meeeee???!!!???

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Parts of the ME are in asia, particularly those countries in what used to be called 'near east' (vs. far east). I agree with Laila, tho. None of my Indian friends ever refer to themselves as 'middle eastern'. They consider themselves asian.

[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_east]Middle East - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/url]
    Still middle east is not a seperate continent, it is considered part of Asia, its often also called West Asia

I am actually confused about my country Pakistan, we are usally put in south asia/central asia, however recently we were also included in the greater Middle east by G8. As a pakistani i actually feel closer to arabs and then i do to indians, i guess religion and culture influence play a major role

Last edited by shammi; 26-08-10 at 12:25 PM.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Who said ME was a separate continent? The 7 continents is something taught in early elementary school. You are stating the obvious, Sham.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i love maps.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by nerdy_guy View Post
    Yes, why isn't Indi dating meeeee???!!!???
    :sigh:

Stage 1: Application to Date Indi

NAME _______________________________
    DATE OF BIRTH ________________
    HEIGHT ______________
    WEIGHT __________
    I.Q _______
    HOME ADDRESS _____________________________________
    CITY/STATE/COUNTRY ___________
    SECOND HOME ADDRESS ________________
    NET ANNUAL INCOME EXCLUDING INVESTMENTS _______________________ (less than 5 zeros is an automatic fail)
    NET TOTAL WORTH TO DATE _______________________ (less than 6 zeros is an automatic fail)
    MAKE AND MODEL OF VEHICLE YOU DRIVE _____________________

Are you a virgin?
    Yes
    No
    Not sure (explain) ______________

Are you over 18 years of age
    Yes
    No
    Not sure (explain)

Do you like cats?
    If yes, do you like slinky, dirty, slightly used 40+ year old cats?

Do you do any of the following:
    • Drip sweat on your partner while dancing
    • Shave the Batman insignia (or any similar logo) into your chest hair
    • Blog about your Unabomber phase

Do your loftiest goals and aspirations include:
    • Wearing the most authentic Darth Maul costume at the midnight premiere of the new Star Wars movie
    • Becoming a Dungeon Master
    • Becoming a vampire

You may not expect a callback if you:
    • Are skinnier than I am
    • Think that a dip in your local swimming pool constitutes ‘personal hygiene’
    • Have delicate, tapered fingers with manicured nails
    • Get misty-eyed when Celine Dion hits the high note in “My Heart Will Go On”
    • Are unable to eat a quality meal without frequent, contented “mmm” sounds

Final Exam Question:

What’s the best strategy for dominating in Halo 2? (highlight to view answer)

Answer: The only appropriate answers are, “What’s Halo 2?” or “Who the hell cares?”

Thank you for your interest. Please allow four to six years for processing, especially those applicants under 18. You will be notified with airline tickets arriving in an unmarked envelope if you are approved. Please do not try to call or write. If you do attempt any communication before your application is approved, automatic disqualification will result.

If your application is rejected, try not to cry.

Do you still want to date me?
    _____ Yes, please accept my application
    _____ I um, no, I uh, think I’ll ask Sally my BFF from home period instead...
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Stage 1: Application to Date Indi

NAME ____I really haven't decided on that yet________________________
    DATE OF BIRTH ___Yesterday (Not based on posting date)_____________
    HEIGHT ___$3.26/lb___________
    WEIGHT ___Okay, I'll weight... I'm still weighting... I don't know what I'm weighting for... I'm done weighting, I'm leaving___
    I.Q huh? what's that?
    HOME ADDRESS ________You Always see that on my posts Stop asking redundant questions___
    CITY/STATE/COUNTRY _____Still redundant______
    SECOND HOME ADDRESS _____I don't have a clone. I don't need 2 houses___________
    NET ANNUAL INCOME EXCLUDING INVESTMENTS (less than 5 zeros is an automatic fail) 000,000,000.01 (there, that's more than 5 zeros, that should qualify me)
    NET TOTAL WORTH TO DATE (less than 6 zeros is an automatic fail) 000,000,000,000.05 (There, more zeros than my net annual income )
    MAKE AND MODEL OF VEHICLE YOU DRIVE _____I don't really care who models for the car that I drive or who the hell does his/her make-up so stop asking me_______

Are you a virgin?
    Yes
    No
    Not sure (explain) ___An ant fell on it once, does that qualify?_____

Are you over 18 years of age
    Yes
    No
    Not sure (explain) Well, I did say it was yesterday, so that's always relative to another date

Do you like cats?
    If yes, do you like slinky, dirty, slightly used 40+ year old cats? The slinkier the dirtier, the dustier(slightly used) the better.

Do you do any of the following:
    • Drip sweat on your partner while dancing No! of course not! that's gross!... I'd wipe it off... on her

• Shave the Batman insignia (or any similar logo) into your chest hair Are you crazy?!? Why would I do that?!... I do superman logo

• Blog about your Unabomber phase Not every minute. That would be disturbing

Do your loftiest goals and aspirations include:
    • Wearing the most authentic Darth Maul costume at the midnight premiere of the new Star Wars movie I already look like yoda. I don't need a costume

• Becoming a Dungeon Master Only if you come into my dungeon

• Becoming a vampire Indi! Please control yourself!

You may not expect a callback if you:
    • Are skinnier than I am I'm 1,000,000 microns fatter than you. (Please don't lose weight)

• Think that a dip in your local swimming pool constitutes "personal hygiene" What?! That's ridiculous, I never do a dip. I marinate in there for at least 3 hours then roll around the floor to dry myself.

• Have delicate, tapered fingers with manicured nails I've got "penguin hands". So my whole hand is tapered, and I've never seen anyone manicure a flipper before. I also use them to paddle around the floor at times so the feel is more like sandpaper/leather and not at all delicate.

• Get misty-eyed when Celine Dion hits the high note in "My Heart Will Go On"I don't get misty eyed. I get a boner.

• Are unable to eat a quality meal without frequent, contented "mmm" sounds How can I go "mmm" when I chew with my mouth open?

Final Exam Question:

What is the best strategy for dominating in Halo 2? (highlight to view answer)

Answer: The only appropriate answers are,"What's Halo 2?" or "Who the hell cares?"
    Is that what came after the first Halo?

Thank you for your interest. Please allow four to six years for processing, especially those applicants under 18. You will be notified with airline tickets arriving in an unmarked envelope if you are approved. Please do not try to call or write. If you do attempt any communication before your application is approved, automatic disqualification will result.

If your application is rejected, try not to cry.

Do you still want to date me?
    _____ Yes, please accept my application
    _____ I um, no, I uh, think I'll ask Sally my BFF from home period instead...
    __X__Uhh... So, what was the question again?
    Last edited by nerdy_guy; 26-08-10 at 02:11 PM.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    lol

you guys made me laugh!

Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

actually i am also surprised at the lack of white women going out with asian guys, even though many of them are educated with good jobs and earning a lot, the ones born and raised in north america are also very americanized, so i dont understand what the problem is

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    NG, your GF is a lucky gal. Great sense of humour. I might include two tix in that envelope and send you two to Airlie Beach for a week.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast