+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do white women never date oriental guys?

In a tree somwhere (I'm on the fifth leaf on the 16th branch)
    Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    NG, your GF is a lucky gal. Great sense of humour. I might include two tix in that envelope and send you two to Airlie Beach for a week.
    I'm married Indi It's been 2 years. Having that sense of humor is part of her getting attracted to me. You're really big on beaches huh? you should come here some time
    He who laughs last, thinks the slowest

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ^ Sorry, I do remember you posting this in another thread now that you've reminded me.

I love beaches. But where are you? In Oz, right? I've spent a lot of time there, the most recent trip was just this April. I've been to the beaches from Great Ocean road up to N. Queensland.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    ^ Sorry, I do remember you posting this in another thread now that you've reminded me.

I love beaches. But where are you? In Oz, right? I've spent a lot of time there, the most recent trip was just this April. I've been to the beaches from Great Ocean road up to N. Queensland.
    No, I'm migrating there I'm just waiting for my papers to come out.

Quote Originally Posted by Vodka View Post
    Why do white women never date oriental guys?
    my ex was chinese....i'm white, my new bf is middle eastern...

how and when did this become a problem or not happening?
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    my ex was chinese....i'm white, my new bf is middle eastern...

how and when did this become a problem or not happening?
    You are you, you're not everyone else. I think wherever the OP lives. There are not enough ecojeannes that's willing to date Asian guys and by Asian, I think he means guys like me. Guys with eyes that could pass for a coin slot of a vending machine.

oriental guys are the unluckiest guys in the world in terms of dating women, i really feel sorry for them

I am an Australian female and my partner is Chinese. I have a thing for Asians
    Some people are drains and some are radiators... Keep clear of the drains and hug the radiators!

Actually my first and only real relationship so far was with my ex she's Korean, i'm white.
    Also girls dig tall guys , Asians overall arent really tall...

And Asian girls do dig white guys (from what I hear) , if you really want an Asian girl and you're okay looking just try and visit like Tokio or something because you're white you'll stand out, i've got brown hair my little brother has long blonde hair, when we went to italy all girls ignored me and he got all attention just by walking down the street with his pale skin and blonde hair.

My cousin is half-Vietnamese and he has been happily married to a Polish-American woman for a decade. They have two daughters, and the older daughter looks like a very young Bjork.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

i knew a girl who was white and dated an asian buddy of mine..

A girl I dated in Uni left me for an Asian guy. It wasn't serious with me so no worries. They're now happily married live in the same city as I. Last heard they had a daughter.

could the reason be..because most asian men are not interested in white women in the 1st place??

I'm not a white female but I've dated an Asian male (Japanese) and it was the best relationship I've ever had.

Quote Originally Posted by Pakistani View Post
    oriental guys are the unluckiest guys in the world in terms of dating women, i really feel sorry for them
    Are you freakin kidding me? I have never had an issue dating white women. My fiancee is white and I am chinese. This topic comes up very often in my house.
    Basically, the conclusion is that the white women never thought the asian men would be interested. At the same time, the asian men never thought the white women would be interested.
    If neither side takes the initiative, no love happens. Simple.

The whole stereotype of asian men being short or whatever undesirable is all created by the white man who feels threatened. By choice, a decent Asian girl would choose an Asian guy over a white guy any day.
    That's not to say a white guy isn't desirable. Asian women just prefer their own kind. However, why do we see so many asian women with white dudes? Because these particular asian women never really get approached by
    asian men. Asian men are very picky when it comes to looks. Apparently white men sees unattractive asian women as desirable, which is just great. Every dog needs someone to love.
    Objectively, notice all the Asian women who date white men are either really dark, or have really slitty eyes, and fairly high cheek-bones. These are unattractive traits to Asian men... I'm not making this up.

Conversely, if you ever notice a white woman with an Asian man, the couple is most likely to be quite attractive, compatible and happy. That is because there is no racist supremacy dynamics in such pairing.
    There are many articles online that address these points.... so don't just take my word for it.
    Last edited by Kaius; 18-11-11 at 09:25 AM.

I always considered dating an Asian was going "backwards".
    Last edited by Kiechi; 18-11-11 at 10:20 AM.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast