+ Follow This Topic
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do white women never date oriental guys?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiechi View Post
    I always considered dating an Asian was going "backwards".
    If bruce lee was still alive, hed kick your ass for saying that.

Bruce Lee got pwned by a paracetemol. Enough said.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

I always considered dating an Asian was going "backwards".
    Then you either don't understand asian people or you are just a racist. It's okay....to each his/her own.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaius View Post
    Then you either don't understand asian people or you are just a racist. It's okay....to each his/her own.
    He's Asian.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    He's Asian.
    Self-hating asian? Even worse!
    I don't know why some Asian men would be so insecure.
    It's all in one's head, and the projection could make the person less attractive.

Nonetheless, Asian men are not for everyone. Only women who want an intelligent, commitment-minded, passionate, and humorous man would appreciate the Asian male.
    You never see an Asian man afraid of commitment. You never see an Asian man in line to collect welfare. You never see an Asian man treat his woman badly.
    With this in mind, why in hell would dating an Asian be considered going "backwards"?

To describe someone as "asian", is racist in itself. Asia is too big an area to lump everyone together with one personality. Just compare a chinkey to a brazilian, totaly different race of people.

sadie_genie Guest
    Honestly, anyone who thinks of things in racial terms are "backward".

I live in the largest Asian community in the US and have only seen an Asian guy and a white girl a couple times in my life

Quote Originally Posted by surfhb View Post
    I live in the largest Asian community in the US and have only seen an Asian guy and a white girl a couple times in my life
    Was she arresting him?

all my uncle dates is asians
    And If I were single at 6ft I think I would struggle to find one above my shoulder..
    “So it's not gonna be easy, It's going to be really hard, we're gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me... everyday.” <3

Correction, I am HALF Asian, Half White. Infact Kaius, I'm the byproduct of the very relationship you are in. Your kids will realise my notions too. It's more to do with being a mix of two things, opposed to being a self hating Asian. The same goes with going with a white person. So please, get off the whole "0mg I'm Azn and whyte ppl want to be me" horse. Congratulations, you got what you always wanted, one of those forbidden White women. Hope you feel truly on similar grounding as a white man now. You so cool.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Being a hybrid brings with it challenges that no minority could understand.

Correction, I am HALF Asian, Half White. Infact Kaius, I'm the byproduct of the very relationship you are in. Your kids will realise my notions too. It's more to do with being a mix of two things, opposed to being a self hating Asian. The same goes with going with a white person. So please, get off the whole "0mg I'm Azn and whyte ppl want to be me" horse. Congratulations, you got what you always wanted, one of those forbidden White women. Hope you feel truly on similar grounding as a white man now. You so cool.
    Can you explain why being interracial justify being racist?

Has it ever occur to you that not all minorities who date Caucasians date them for their race but for love? Just because race is a factor for you, it doesn't apply to everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Lillypond View Post
    Can you explain why being interracial justify being racist?

Has it ever occur to you that not all minorities who date Caucasians date them for their race but for love? Just because race is a factor for you, it doesn't apply to everyone else.
    Firstly, my perception is just that, MY perception. I wasn't talkin' 'bout anyone else.

Also, what's so ****in' racist about that? No matter what form or shape it takes, race is a factor for everyone. Hell, look at Kaius. All he talks 'bout is how he is an Azn who bagged a whitegirl. Race of his girlfriend obviously has a significant effect on his own emotional standings with himself and his position in society. Only ignorants believe race isn't a factor.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Being a hybrid brings with it challenges that no minority could understand.
    I can't quite tell if you're being sarky or not :p

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast