+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: REPOST of "should I still ring him"

REPOST of "should I still ring him"

In May last year me and my friend randomly met these two guys danny and franky. I swapped numbers with franky and my friend swapped her number with danny. The four of us would hang out together. Me and franky got got on well and he asked me out 3 times but I turned him down because I felt guilty for my friend because danny wasn't that interested in her but she really liked him and it made me feel bad. Franky even told me he loved me once!

Then after about a month and a bit we distanded from them and didnt speak to them for about 4 months. Then one night I rang Franky tipsy. I still wasnt over him and I told him how he felt and it went from there. We started talking again and we talked about meeting up. He said he would come over to mine and we arranged a date and a time but when it came to it he told me his bike was broken and he couldnt make it but woud fix it and would come the next day. The next day I rang him to make sure he was coming and he said he was just about to fix it then he was coming over. He never turned up.

It broke my heart and I cried for ages. I told myself that was it I wasnt going back to him. But then about a month later he randomly spoke to me on IM and asked if I would meet him at the weekend. I went and met him with my friend and he brought a friend too. It wasnt danny who he brought, it was a guy called richard who I dont like (he gets his willy out all the time infront of girls and has no shame) ..I think he influenced Franky to do it too because he kept doing it to me! This isn't him though! He NEVER used to be like this.

Again..I told myself this was the final time I was gonna get over him!!

BUT yesterday he came to my house to get his jacket (because I had it from the last time I had met him). We talked and it was all ok, and he talked to me on IM when he got home. He said I looked sexy when he saw me and it reminded him of when he first met me. Also later on that night he text me asking what I was doing. I was in bed and I asked him what he was doing. He said he was in bed too but couldn't sleep and that we should meet up soon because he wants to make up with me properly!! I said yeah ok well i'll text you at the weekend or something. He replied gdgd i'll text you tomorrow.

He didn't text me =[

Now what?
    Do I still ring at the weekend or not?

I just really wanna be with him because he used to be so sweet and I dont know whats happened..

Thanks for the clarification!

Although you didn't mention, I will assume you are both in your teens.

He's probably come under the influence of someone like Richard who has convinced him that it's somehow "cool" to make overt sexual gestures, and to treat girls casually and break promises to them.

It's up to you to let him know unequivocally that you won't stand for that at all. Under no circumstances should you call or text him again. Let him come to you, the ball is in his court.

As for the childish exposure, if you are ever together and he does that again, say "that's disgusting" and leave the room without another word. Then, don't respond to any contact other than him saying he's sorry for having done that.

Carl.

You need to end any contact w/ him. His behavior is inappropriate, and you're obviously not comfortable with it. You need to stand up for yourself and what you feel is or is not acceptable.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

He's an asshole, beckie. What, exactly, do you think he meant by "make up properly"? I'll tell you: he wants to stick his well-aired willy into you and then not call you AGAIN.

For the sake of all women, cut him off at the knees.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Hell for the sake of all men, cut him off at the knees!
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

im 17 and hes turning 18 next month

Quote Originally Posted by x---beckie View Post
    im 17 and hes turning 18 next month
    Oh good! So then he can go to REAL prison when he shows his willie to the wrong girl!

Carl.

i rang him and he said he would ring me when he was coming and never rang ..thats it im not going back EVERRRRRRRRRRR again!!

Friends don't let friends ring ****wits, beckie. We're your new friends. If you have the urge to call him again, log on to LF and we'll stop you.
    Spammer Spanker

thanks alot gigabitch.
    i really wish i never rang now i feel like an idiot ..how do i get over him i cant stop thinking about him! I have no one to replace him with and my only friend really is the one going through this with me because she still isnt over danny.

Replace him with somebody, anybody. Really. You know what they say: the best way to get over a guy is to get under another one.

Metaphorically speaking, anyway. I get the feeling you might be too you to run out and screw some random dude. But really, find somebody online to flirt with or something. You have to make an effort to push him out of your head.
    Spammer Spanker

He's an asshole, beckie. What, exactly, do you think he meant by "make up properly"? I'll tell you: he wants to stick his well-aired willy into you and then not call you AGAIN.

Didn't you hear? It is the fed now for women to date idiots like this these days? leave here alone, sheesh. She wants excitement in her life and not a nice guy.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Replace him with somebody, anybody. Really. You know what they say: the best way to get over a guy is to get under another one.

Metaphorically speaking, anyway. I get the feeling you might be too you to run out and screw some random dude. But really, find somebody online to flirt with or something. You have to make an effort to push him out of your head.

Ahhh Giga ... it's the stuff rebounds are made of! Do you really have no regard for the feelings of the poor guy she uses for nothing more than to get over this a**hole? What if the new guy actually develops feelings for her? Oh well ... she's happy, and it helped her get him out of her head! It's OK because he got his???? Major booo to you on this one ... men are not utensils.

Carl.
    Last edited by carl1222; 21-01-09 at 12:48 PM.

he just asked when i was coming to see him and i went erm around this time last week and he said yeah i was doing something cheeky. he gets me so mad =/

Quote Originally Posted by x---beckie View Post
    he just asked when i was coming to see him and i went erm around this time last week and he said yeah i was doing something cheeky. he gets me so mad =/
    I don't understand a single word of what you are saying here, becky.

Carl.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast