+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any other guys that can do this?

Any other guys that can do this?

So when I have sex without a condom, I finish very fast. Like under a minute fast.

Usually after this I won't be rock hard, but I won't completely lose my erection. If I pull it out and we change positions, it comes all the way back. I can keep going for a long while after that, pretty much as long as I want until I just start going crazy on her and want to finish again.

I realize this is strange, but I guess it doesn't really bother me because I get to finish twice, and leave plenty of time for my girl to finish.

Does this happen to anyone else? How freaking weird am I?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    For the record, you gotta be aware there's still sperm inside your penis after you ejaculate the first time unless you urinate.

So while your pre-cum technically doesn't contain sperm, if you don't flush out your tube after the the first time, there's a good chance sperm is still swimmin' in that clear stuff.

Just sayin'.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    For the record, you gotta be aware there's still sperm inside your penis after you ejaculate the first time unless you urinate.

So while your pre-cum technically doesn't contain sperm, if you don't flush out your tube after the the first time, there's a good chance sperm is still swimmin' in that clear stuff.

Just sayin'.
    That's interesting, but I'm not really getting your point. I'm saying I actually finish the first time, not just pre-cum. In fact, the 2nd time hardly anything comes out, if at all, but I still get the sensation of an orgasm.

Are you saying I should be worried about something, and if so, what?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Assuming she's not on birthcontrol, and you guys just use the "pull out" method, I'm saying:

Round 1: You have pre-cum coming out your dick, which has not been significantly proven to contain sperm, but before you ejaculate, you pull out of her and, well ejaculate elsewhere.

Round 2: If you did not urinate after you ejaculated the first time (see above), there is still sperm within your penis, and they can be carried inside your pre-cum and risk getting your girlfriend pregnant. That's right, even without ejaculating inside her there is still a chance you're leaking healthy sperm inside her body.

Like I said, I'm just trying to make you aware under the assumption she's not on birth control.

Oh ok thanks for clearing that up. She is on birth control so hopefully it's doing its job properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Indignant View Post
    urgh, most men are that way.
    Really? I can't say I've been with a man, but I've never heard of this before and always thought I was strange because of it.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    No, it's not strange, many guys are sensitive and ready to blow the first time, after they have their first orgasm, the second time and thereafter the penis is desensitized and therefor men can last a lot longer.

Cumming fast without a condom is not strange. I mean, how can you resist wanting to blow a load when you get to feel the warm juices of her dripping wet pussy all over your cock?
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    That's fairly normal. At least with younger men.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Pull and pray works pretty well, if you also time it to avoid a woman's ovulation time. But don't use it as a method unless you are *prepared* to deal with a pregnancy. Its really only for married folks or those in similarly committed relationships.

Oh, and it doesn't do anything to prevent STDs.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by LadieNisha4u2nv View Post
    Cumming fast without a condom is not strange. I mean, how can you resist wanting to blow a load when you get to feel the warm juices of her dripping wet pussy all over your cock?
    Hey thanks for that.

Be back in 5 haha

It is pretty normal. When I go without a condom I often go until I feel the orgasm coming on, then I pull out put on the condom and start again. This break gives me time to bring myself back together and then the condom removes some sensation so I last longer. BUT completely without a condom, yes I have gone within a couple minutes and had the same experience as you. It is semi-soft for a little bit but then it becomes hard again and I can pretty much go for quite a long time. She actually usually gets worn out before me and has multuple orgasms before I even come close to my 2nd one. It kinda sucks for me but I'm glad I made her happy.

So a short answer, yes it is normal

It's perfectly normal. If you said it happened THREE times, I'd accuse you of exaggerating!

carl.

I have a hard time cumming with a condom on.

I never blow within a minute without. In fact, I usually last 30-45 minutes without. With practice, it's not that hard to actually control your orgasm. Mind over penis.
    I don't chase, I replace.

Quote Originally Posted by Indignant View Post
    urgh, most men are that way.
    From experience with most men?
    Don't expect anything.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast