+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Some stimulant maybe?

Some stimulant maybe?

I have a problem...I know its quite a usual problem but I don't know exactly what the causes are and how to solve it. Maybe someone could help me!

Me and my boyfriend have always enjoyed sex together, however lately he has been encountering a problem...he has been having a premature ejaculation. Usually he would last for 20 mins on average, however now he's only lasting about 5 secs! This is hindering our relationship as each time after we have sex and this happens, he gets paranoid that he will remain like this his entire life, that he is not giving me enough pleasure, etc etc (you know how guys are a bit sensitive on anything regarding their private parts). Could someone maybe help me out on this one?

Thanks a lot!

P.S. I don't know if I age matters, but we are both in our early twenties.

Here's a suggestion:

Get him off once however you feel is best (with your mouth or hand or something), and then give him a couple minutes to pleasure you with his mouth afterwards. Then see if he is able to be ready again. If so, it will probably last much much longer the second time.

Tell him to relax. And do not engage in stressful activities prior your intercourse. I hope this helps.
    a super special moderator removed a link from this signature. yay for this mod.

i think he needs to work out at the gym and build up his stamina. works for me.

When i get 'there' first - i take deep breaths and psyc myself to keep on going - eventualy my muscle relax and gain strength and my mind rejuvenates from the post sex euphoria and then i get into a "Enlightenment" stage which always leads to mulptiple orgasms for the both of us.

i had this problem with my ex, so after doing the above mentioned.- i would give her so many orgasms that she would be the one to stop.

hope this helps hun.