+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: any girls more horny then their bfs?

thought i was the only one!

It is weird how my drive is ten times more than my boyfriends...i have never been in a relationship like this.. I know that we care for each other very much but for some reason he does not want sex as much as i do...
    Some times is make me feel a little insecure..i would like to have it at least two or three times a week...but i am lucky to get it once or twice every two weeks...
    I love him deeply but it can be frustrating at times!

Quote Originally Posted by sinner saint View Post
    but i am lucky to get it once or twice every two weeks...
    What's going on in his life that may be causing low sex drive? Poor diet, lack of sleep, stress, too much work, depression?

There are so many things that can affect a man's sex drive.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

i remember my ex was always horny our first like 4 months. then it dropped. then for a few months it tanked. im always down for sex tho.
    id love to have a girl that wants it more than i do. that would be sweet..

goddamit its been too long...
    [url]http://s48.photobucket.com/albums/f246/GoldenGreek75/[/url]
    ^my pride and joy^

i feel ur pain!!

i am with my bf nearly two years and i love him to pieces!!! when we first started going out we'd have sex every day now its lik once a week. i am away at university and i have a very high sex drive, especially when i am drinking. a few times i have ended up cheating, on him when i'm really really drunk. i feel really bad about it but i dont kno what to do to make him more into sex again. maybe i should buy a rabbit!!

Whore. Cheating whore.
    Spammer Spanker

come on Giga, let's not be jealous. it's a troll with a high sex drive.

Quote Originally Posted by username1988 View Post
    i have a very high sex drive, especially when i am drinking. a few times i have ended up cheating, on him when i'm really really drunk. i feel really bad about it but i dont kno what to do to make him more into sex again. maybe i should buy a rabbit!!
    If ur gonna cheat dont use drinking as an excuse cheat sober or better yet open up ur relationship, have u ever thought that maybe he would want more sex if he could get a little strange on the side like you obviously are. Maybe that would work. Since ur high sex drive has a higher priority than the exclusivity of ur relationship it shouldn't bother u if he gets a little on the side too.
    Last edited by Sureality; 11-02-09 at 05:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Indignant View Post
    come on Giga, let's not be jealous. it's a troll with a high sex drive.
    I'm not jealous! I've been falling-down drunk before and I'm possessed of a very high sex drive, but I've never cheated. I reserve the right to pass judgment on cheating whores.
    Spammer Spanker

i was kidding...

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    I'm not jealous! I've been falling-down drunk before and I'm possessed of a very high sex drive, but I've never cheated. I reserve the right to pass judgment on cheating whores.
    Technically She is a Cheating Slut unless she's getting paid.

I did a quick financial analysis of Energizer Holdings, Inc. (ENR) and determined that their one-year income before interest and taxes (EBIT) was $654,500,000. I think this may answer your question!

Carl.

I'm beginning to realize the effects emotions can have on sex drive. I am just about as wanting, if not more so, than my boyfriend. However, in his absence I have noticed that earlier my drive had surged as I was missing him terribly so... but as of late, it has fallen by nearly half. Whenever I do talk to him on the phone or over the internet... I am immediately aroused. Though by the next day, other than fleeting thoughts... I have almost no desire. (Though I am more than happy to joke about sex and related things.. )

So I think emotions can play a key role in heavily influencing your 'natural' sex drive.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Quote Originally Posted by Sureality View Post
    If ur gonna cheat dont use drinking as an excuse cheat sober or better yet open up ur relationship, ..........it shouldn't bother u if he gets a little on the side too.
    i wouldnt cheat if i was sober, so i'm not usin drink as an excuse. i have stopped drinkin so much n the cheating has stopped too.

i dont want to cheat, it seems almost involountary. i dont want an open relationship either, they dont really happen outside of america. i dont know what to do lik i used never cheat even when we had massive fights and he'd end up dumping me cause he was drunk. i dont know.
    Last edited by username1988; 11-02-09 at 07:29 PM.

i suppose it doesnt even matter anymore. i am a whore a slut a f biach in all ur eyes. but he has done it again. all my friends bf/gf's are down to celebrate this week in uni cause it v important but yet again i am left alone. men ar e pricks
    my real da left wen i was a baby n i was told my gran parents were parents but they werent they just raised me like their baby but i'm not my mam didnt want me my dad left
    now my gran dad dies 2007 n a few months later i was raped. ever man i have ever known has letf or abused me i cant tust none a them.
    o ca,t believe my bf had dumpe me agin. but least i am so drunk ican pas our oe kill myawld without pain

I have a very high sex drive and my guy actually loves it. I masturbate (vaginal, anal, with vib, without vib, with balls, without balls etc etc) and tell him all about it later. Which turns him on and I get the sex I craved... the one with him!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast