+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How proceed?

How proceed?

Hi!
    i've a classmate, in the university. She's lovely and i've fall so deep in love with her, but i've got 2 worries.
    1st I don't know how tell her what i'm feeling. When she's near is like the words fly out, and then i don't know what to say or to do.
    2nd She has finished recently a long time relationship, and wanna take a time. By now she doesn't want to start nothing but a friendship.
    So my questions are: How much time i must wait to tell her that i love so? and how can i overcome that fear that paralyzes me.
    Thank you

First of all you maybe you should establish some kind of friendship with her. You two have never gone out right? How do you know youre "in love" with her? Get to know her first and then see...if she just got out of a serious relationship shes gonna need time to herself. She wont be ready for another one...just be friends with her for awhile.
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

I agree with squirrley completely. If she wants nothing but a friendship, then offer it! Just have some friendly conversations, then ask if she'd want to hang out sometime (as friends). I think in this kind of way you can subtly show her that you enjoy her company and whatnot. And, of course, by hanging around outside of school a bit, she might get to like you more, too. Just take it slow. Slowly ease up to maybe talking about if she'll be ready for another relationship again. Everything you say about these things have to be carefully worded and orchestrated, though. Otherwise, you might scare her off if you try to go in too early. Hope this helped a little... good luck!

yeah it seems your just infatuated with her, and in reality dont even know her- you could hate her after talking to her 2 times, so definitaly dont go up to her and say 'im in love with you' she would be FREAKED out, stuff doesnt work in real life, like it does in the movies. and if shes just getting over a longterm relationship, no way is she ready for something serious again, most likely.
    im the shit like mr.hanky

THROWING ROOTBEARS IN YO FRIDGE BEHATCH