+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help to spice up relationship.. :o

Help to spice up relationship.. :o

Me and my girlfriend had some trouble in our relationship a while ago but have sorted things out.
    We went out the other night and afterwards ended up having amazing intimate sex. i feel like i want to show her more and do sumthin a little more exciting now tho :p.
    were going out this weekend to a pub/gig and i was thinking of texting her something saucy and pull her away from the gig.
    something like ''You wanna go somewhere? ''
    Shes a very fiesty girl and wud be up for alot, especially after a few drinks.
    theres a quiet little spot around the corner through some railings under a bridge where we'd be alone..We've never had sex with each other outdoors and i think it would be a real turn on and a plus for our relationship ..
    but do you think she wud?

The first time i had sex was at a park, i set up a soft blanket and she had a skirt on ...giggity (she became my GF of 6years)... it was the most awesome experience ever... it became more intense when a over 500 people turned the corner of the park from a WALK-A-THON... LOLZ!!!!!LOL!!!!LOL!!!!!

Text her this: My mind is tired fantasizing about you, i NEED your passion NOW.

I also had sex one, in my car at 7am in the middle of my college parkinglot in DENSE-DENSE- PURE white fog. that was amazing as well.

Quote Originally Posted by cuddlemonster View Post
    The first time i had sex was at a park, i set up a soft blanket and she had a skirt on ...giggity (she became my GF of 6years)... it was the most awesome experience ever... it became more intense when a over 500 people turned the corner of the park from a WALK-A-THON... LOLZ!!!!!LOL!!!!LOL!!!!!

Text her this: My mind is tired fantasizing about you, i NEED your passion NOW.

I also had sex one, in my car at 7am in the middle of my college parkinglot in DENSE-DENSE- PURE white fog. that was amazing as well.

so you think it would turn her on and she'd be up for it?.
    i would love to send somethin like that but shes not a very lovey dovey person so i dnt know if she'd find that a turn on :/ hmmm.
    any other ideas?

We have had sex in our tent at many festivals, they class as bein outdoors i spose dnt they lol.
    In fact one of the best experience ive had sexually was in a tent with her in slovenia during a huge downpour..it was raining like fuck and there were loads of people surrounding our tent under their gazebos .
    was awesome.

anyone got any ideas for a sexy/kinky text to pull her away from the party and get her..well..wet lol.
    after the gig theres loads of people goin bak to ours so we wont hav any privacy then so i thought she'd find it hot if i showed her the crazy side of us b4 we go bak there :p

''i want you so bad right now. just fantasizing about you makes me so hard. lets go somewhere?''

or summin..meehh i duno. wud that work?

Why not spend time warming her up BEFORE the party and concentrate on keeping her on her toes all evening rather than trying to do it AT the party.

Public sex is good and all until you get caught by the police. Just keep that in mind. You're missing the basic question of what HER fantasies are, and what would turn HER on. Not what would get your engine purring.

So, find a way to get her really worked up before the party, then slip in some alcohol and a lot of intimate touching when you're close. I could give you a lot of ideas, but seriously I'd have to know a lot more about the woman to help you here.

One that I've mentioned on this site before is to get some paint brushes and learn to whip up a quick warm (not hot) chocolate fondue and paint her with them. The quicker route being to just buy chocolate body paints and warm them up a bit, but sometimes effort counts.

I mean, you could get a vibrating egg w/ a wireless remote, slip the egg in her, and have fun flipping it on/off at the party while she's in public view. The batteries get a bit expensive though as they use like 6 or 8 watch batteries fyi.

Pretty much if you want HER to really enjoy it, then the focus needs to be entirely on meeting HER needs in bed, not yours. You're a guy. You need a wet hole and some thrusting to get off. Most women need a lot more than that. Hell send her to the party after 2 orgasms w/out sticking your cock in her.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

I get what ya mean man. and i love that sex toy idea .
    Totally looking up online now :p
    we're going to a gig at a pub tho on friday and i thought pulling her away from the place with some dirty talking to get her heated would really turn her on.
    and if we were to get spiced up we wnt be able to do anything bak at the house because loads of mates are coming bak too, no privacy :/ boo

Quote Originally Posted by lacuna View Post
    I get what ya mean man. and i love that sex toy idea .
    Totally looking up online now :p
    we're going to a gig at a pub tho on friday and i thought pulling her away from the place with some dirty talking to get her heated would really turn her on.
    and if we were to get spiced up we wnt be able to do anything bak at the house because loads of mates are coming bak too, no privacy :/ boo
    Get a hotel room w/ a jacuzzi, surprise her by taking her there instead? Dunno what your finances look like but sometimes I find nothing more decadent than going to a nice hotel, putting my PJ's on and ordering room service w/ my wife.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Quote Originally Posted by Lite View Post
    Get a hotel room w/ a jacuzzi, surprise her by taking her there instead? Dunno what your finances look like but sometimes I find nothing more decadent than going to a nice hotel, putting my PJ's on and ordering room service w/ my wife.
    i wish i had money to do that lol.
    im not sure wot ill do friday, jus tease her and get her buzzin i reckon :p..then see how things go and make her want more.
    cheers for the help tho.. ive just bought a few items online
    fuckin love the wireless vibratin egg idea..well sexy.
    hopefully she'll like it lol.

Bahahha! i had to use my mums credit card to order it hahha.
    i hope it comes discreetly lol..

Quote Originally Posted by Lite View Post
    Public sex is good and all until you get caught by the police.
    Lol, oh yeah Lite?

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    that.... is awesome.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    theres a quiet little spot around the corner through some railings under a bridge where we'd be alone..?
    Where I live, that is where you'd find the gang bangers or homeless population.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

i hope it comes discreetly lol..
    Oh man... Uhm, yeah. ROFL...

Trainwreck.

lol. yea i told her i needed to order some leads for my keyboard hahha.
    has discreet billing name and they send in a normal parcel package with discreet return adress :p woop....
    the shit thing is i dnt think im gona hav the chance to use it with my girlfriend cos we broke up ..
    i dnt know how its gona turn out but we're gona be tlkin later and hopefully sort something out.. :/