+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Few things to cover here.

Few things to cover here.

Ok, I've been reading some of the past posts, but decided to make a new one about some of the questions I have thought of because the posts are all really old.
    1. Last night I had sex for the first time, I lost my erection when i was putting on the condom the first time, so I had to get back up and try it again, and then I was ok, but even when she worked on me with her hand i couldn't get back up, I dunno if it's because we fooled around so much in the last 2 days, or the 2 hours of sleep I got, or because it was my first time, but I just hope that doesn't happen more. Any of you had this happen? What are some things I can do to fix this problem, I'm only 18, and I don't have a problem getting it up normally.

2. When I'm giving my girl oral, how do I know when she orgasms? She squirms around and moans and makes all the noises, but how do I know when she has that orgasm?

I guess those are the questions I have. Any info/input on them would be appriciated. Oh, we had foreplay for about an hour before we had sex, I was hard most of that time. I don't think I have a problem with lasting, but that was just weird, I dunno why it happened, and that usually never happens, usually takes me forever to lose my erections once I get them. I kinda think it was that downtime when I had to put the condom on. I dunno, info pls thanks.

im guessing you were just nervous, thats probly why you lost your hard on, as far as cumming, if she cums and you cant tell she probly didnt cum, but its ok, you'll learn your way around her body
    im the shit like mr.hanky

THROWING ROOTBEARS IN YO FRIDGE BEHATCH

Well I know my way around her body fine... I can tell sometimes when she gets more wet as i do stuff to her there, so thats when she's cumming then? She's usually already pretty wet by the time I get down to that though Heh, today i picked her up from work and we went to the park and she was like, oh you have fat fingers, that explains a lot. lol so then we proceeded to use them. Then i dropped her back off at work... lol. Gotta love the lunch flings . anyways...

Yeah I hope it was just the nervousness. I mean usually I can get up for her when she doesnt even do anything. Happens when we make out all the time.

What I meant about the orgasm was that I wanted to know if there was a clear cut way to tell when she has one? Or just kinda have to feel it.

no thats not cumming, thats just her getting horny, her pussy gets wet so you can ****, and what i mean is, youll find your way around how to get her to cum ect.

well for instance my ex, when she came, see- girls can work those muslces if they know how, she however did not- but when she came they would tense up and she would kindof i guess, spasm is the word for it, and her eyes would close and her head would tilt back some

if you make a girl cum from the g-spot though, that WILL create ALOT of extra fluids, but cervical and clitoral orgasms dont generally cause extra fluid, some girls though do.

it happened again, when i went to put on the condom i went limp, i dunno what it is, but it seems like everytime i go to do that it happens. I just can't keep the wood going long enough or something I don't know, and its starting to get annoying =(. She thinks that the condoms may be too small, but I dunno. It's very irritating that this is happening. I don't know what to do, any ideas?

HAHA ! the cumming thing reminded me of what happened to me when I gave Robin her first orgasm. I wasn't her fist sexual partner - but I gave her her first orgasm that rocks ! anyways - I was going down on her and shit then next thing I know she's rolling me over and sitting on my face and I'm still going at it like I have't ate anything in a month LMAO - then she starts giving me head, so we're doin 69 for the first time and then about 20 seconds later she lets out the amazingly loud cry and arches her back and then BAM !!!!! I was flooding with her shit in my mouth - I started to choke and gag - the shit came out so fast so strong and so much that it was forcing its way into my lungs and shit. So i throw her off of me and turn my head to the wall and I am coughin up her cum - it looked as though I was throwing up but i wasn't - she was so embarrassed she started to cry. I felt so bad at that moment - I wasnt doing all that coughing and gagging because she taste bad otr anything - it just supprised the hell outta me and shit - after i told her that she told me she thought she pee'd in my mouth. LMFAO !!! Then she tells me that was the best feeling she's ever had in her life - and I jokingly asked "What, peeing in someons mouth ?!" LMAO - she got the joke and laughed it off with me. then we went back to it and GOD DAMN !!! SHE'S A GUSHER !!! I loved it. hehehe - after all this she started to cum while she was on top of me and it would be soo much it would flow onto my stomach and chest and roll off of my body and soak up the bed. I dont know HOW many times we had to flip the matress after sex.

God damn. Those were some good times.

Sry - just thought I'd share - hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus
    it happened again, when i went to put on the condom i went limp, i dunno what it is, but it seems like everytime i go to do that it happens. I just can't keep the wood going long enough or something I don't know, and its starting to get annoying =(. She thinks that the condoms may be too small, but I dunno. It's very irritating that this is happening. I don't know what to do, any ideas?
    Ok - I kinda had this problem with condoms - alot of guys have it from what I hear - and there is a name for it - i just cant remember it - it was on Siegnfield too -- but yeah - your workin so hard to get the damn wrpper open and then pull out the rubber and then get it positioned and get the tip pinched and all that good stuff and by the time you have thought about all this and done it, your mind is off of sex and into the condom - therefore your wood has gone limp...

I have only used condoms twice - once for sex and once for a joke... I wont explain the joke - its on another post somewhere - well, if while your opening the package have your girl give you head or play with it in her hands then it wont go limp - just keep your mind on what SHE is doing with her hands/mouth - not your hands on the wrapper !

OR (the one I did)

Have your girl go down on you and open it at the same time and then have HER put it on your wood. THAT feels awsome when SHE puts it on. If anything THAT should make you HARDER, and not limp.

Try one of those - or something else like them if you can think of any...

She said she doesn't like putting them on. I dunno what it is but even sometimes when she is doing stuff to it with her hand i sometimes can't keep it going. I don't have a problem with it when i'm masterbating or anything, I can keep it up as long as i'm in the mood to and have some visual stimulai. I've noticed I can't seem to masterbate anymore unless I watch videos, trying to do it while thinking about someone doesn't work well. I think that has something to do with this. I am usually fine while i masterbate, i've never had a time when i went to masterbate that I couldn't, so thats why its frustrating me. I don't know what the problem is. I was reading online about it and i happened upon an article about your PC muscle. Strengthening it can help you keep stronger erections. I just feel totally crappy that I can't perform for her. I am usually hard the whole time up until we go to actually have sex, and then when we go to do it, I lose it. It's like wtf man!

I was gonna try practicing just when I'm alone to try and put one on and see if it happens then too. If anyone can give some advice, experiences, or anything that might help, please let me know.

Oh and she doesn't want to give head, she's never done it before and i asked her about it today and she said she didn't want to. So i was ok with that, but just letting ya know about that since you said something about it.

oh that reminds me of when i lost my virginity, she was riding me and cum was dripping off my hips lol

how long do ya'll foreplay before you go to put the damn thing on ? Too much foreplay MIGHT have something to do with it - try to do foreplay a little less and move right in for the goods - see how that works... idk.. other than that i'm all outta ideas man.

i dont know, the only time i ever had a problem keeping it up was in an orgy, but that was only at first cause i was so nervous, and hadnt been with anything more than just 1 girl at a time, after i got it up though..i didnt have any problems lol

holy hell !! an orgy ?!?! god damn dude - I had enough probs with just two women at one time let alone an entire orgy !

well i just did it with the condom on, even managed to cum with it on, damn thats hard work, can't feel much with it on almost lost my wood there for a bit...i was kinda on and off of watching a video.. so i still dunno whats wrong... i can do it fine alone... its just when I'm put on the spot it gets ****ed... maybe it is just the pressure and nervousness... but damn man... how long am i gonna have to be like this? I'm pretty comfortable around her... i don't know why i'd be like that. You guys think I should talk to her about it? I'm sure she probably thinks its her fault, should we keep trying? I have just finished her off with fingering when I can't, so at least she's getting something out of it, feel like i owe it to her after that happens =(.

While we're talking about condoms, i've got a few q's. How tight do they fit on you guys? This ones pretty snug but I don't think i'd want it to be looser or else it'd slide around a bunch. My gf thinks that its too small. What brand do you guys use as well? This is my first time using them, so i went with what one of my friends told me and got Durex brand.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast