+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why do you close your eyes while kissing?

I agree with Bokonon...It's more fun when your eyes are closed coz you can let your imagination take you away. Plus I like feeling inside my bf's mouth and getting little surprises...
    It is creepy though when I open my eyes sometimes and find him looking at me.

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It's polite to close your eyes because it looks like you're savoring the moment ... kissing with your eyes open just looks like you're bored or something ... or maybe emotionless? It's hard to explain ...
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

sometimes i like to keep them open, and look at her eyes. most of the time i close them. its most probably physocological.

we close our eyes when we kiss because movies tells us to.

Some of the greater things in life are unseen thats why you close your eyes when you kiss, cry, or dream...

i use to, but i dont anymore. when i close my eyes, i feel lost and my lips are everywhere. for some reason when i close them, i lose my rhythm...

It's just kind of instinct to shut the eyes.... But if its a long kiss I like opening my eyes a little bit just to look at the person, once I opened my eyes and he was doing the same thing, we laughed and shut our eyes again and kept on going, it was cool lol.

Sometimes I'd like to see the eyes.
    Don't expect anything.

I also close my eyes while kissing. Its like a instinct.

This would also be like why do we close our eyes when we sneeze? although the latter could be an involuntary act that we automatically shut our eyes when we sneeze. I bet we close our eyes when we kiss because we want to stay focus and concentrate on it. It involves a sudden gush of feeling or excitement that we wanted to feel every move of it.
    [URL=http://www.romantictreasure.com/Categories/Sexy%20lingerie/Sexy%20lingerie%20subcategory1/Sexy%20bra%20and%20panties.html] sexy you! [/URL]

verey nice kiss that when u closed eyes

It is the natural tendency of an individual, belonging to either sex, to close eyes while kissing. It is (falsely) believed that it helps your to feel the sensation of touch while kissing with closed eyes. However, making out with open eyes can help you to experience intimate kissing, while looking into each other’s eyes. A kiss with open eyes can be considered as a warm kiss as compared to one delivered with closed eyes.

In order to keep your eyes open for an intimate kiss, you must ask your partner to look into your eyes. Your eyes must contain a warm look to encourage your partner for intimate kissing. Even if your partner finds it incapable or inappropriate to kiss with open eyes, you can keep your eyes opened and watch the facial expressions of your partner. This will help you to confirm that your partner is enjoying the act just like you.

A kiss with open eyes is considered to be a warm kiss, because it provides a chance to both the partners to evaluate the feeling of love for each other. You can break your kiss in between and enjoy the look in each other’s eyes. This will encourage your further to make maximum use of the moment.

Though, it is difficult to keep your eyes opened while kissing, you can practice it with your partner. This will help you to achieve the target and measure the intimacy of your love.

Some professionals also argue that kissing your partner with your eyes open shows respect and acknowledgement.

After getting over my initial doubts and fears about the 'ackwardness' of kissing with my eyes open, I must say that from personal experience, kissing your partner while looking her or him in the eyes brings the kissing experience to an entirely different, more intimate and deeper level. Don't be afraid to experiment

This is similar to having sex with the lights out or with the lights on. I prefer having sex with the lights on, so I can see my partner, her body, her movements, which give me a visual clue if she likes what I am doing or if she feels uncomfortable. Body language is 90% of communication.
    Last edited by Yggdrasil; 20-05-09 at 01:41 AM. Reason: Typo's
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I like to close my eyes , so I can imagine Aretha Franklin is singing next to us , and my bf is Mark Darcy and I'm Bridget Jones

PS. And I stand just in my panties and some t-shirt on the street in London,and it's snowing .

j/k
    I wazzzz here

Quote Originally Posted by Pettit-Papillon View Post
    PS. And I stand just in my panties and some t-shirt on the street in London,and it's snowing .

j/k
    I'll pretend I didn't see that last bit
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz