+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Im Happy To Be Here

Im Happy To Be Here

This is my first time of getting to this community. I hope my visit will add glamour and excitement to this community. loneliness actually brought me here. lonely for the fact that the only person left for me besides my male friends is God.
    I dont want to love anymore because I dont think there is true love on this earth anymore.
    look arround you, it is all infatuations, sex, deciet and lying. Or do you think there is true love like that of Romeo and Juliet again. let me here from you

Quote Originally Posted by eniboy View Post
    This is my first time of getting to this community. I hope my visit will add glamour and excitement to this community. loneliness actually brought me here. lonely for the fact that the only person left for me besides my male friends is God.
    I dont want to love anymore because I dont think there is true love on this earth anymore.
    look arround you, it is all infatuations, sex, deciet and lying. Or do you think there is true love like that of Romeo and Juliet again. let me here from you

if hugh grant says it, it MUST be true. there is a poignant dose of honesty in your writing. let me tell you son, i've been in your spot. and the answer is, YES. it does get better, the sky will turn blue, and the fat lady WILL sing

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&hl=en&v=GsnruVriVYw[/url]
    Last edited by RSK; 26-01-09 at 10:46 PM.