+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I miss my ex...

I miss my ex...

...I don't know why. But for some reason I miss her. I really really miss her. I have not spoken to her for months, almost a year! But I wish she was right here with me, right now.

In the end, it was me who broke up with her. I emailed her just now. I'm not sure if that was the right thing to do. I heard her favorite song, and I told her that it reminded me of her. I just said, I am sorry how things ended, and that I really hope she was doing well. I then said I am back in the city, so it would be nice to see her if she was okay with that. And if not, I wrote I completely understand.

I'm not sure if sending an email was the right thing to do. I have mixed feelings about it. But I definitely miss her.

What should I do?

i should clarify something...i miss her quite a bit, especially today. but i don't want to start another serious relationship with her, because i know it can not end well. but i would like to be friends with her.

okay, i will not lie, i would also kind of like to get physical with her, but to be very honest with you, that is not the reason i got in touch with her. i got in touch with her, because i really miss her.

We all feel like that about our exes, don't we? We miss the connection we had with them. But being friends with an ex or even seeing her may not be the best thing for you to get over her.

it's not bad that you wrote her an email. she'll probably think that you want to get back with her or get sex from her.

which girl was this? the one in your class.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

no, the one from class was definitely a crush. but at the time, i really did like her. but glad i didn't make any kind of move with her.

the girl i'm talking about is someone i met outside of class. we were not together for that long, probably almost 2 months. but it did feel good to be in a relationship. and i guess i miss that.

but i'm very spontaneous, so tomorrow morning i might wake up, and forget about it all. we'll see! if she replies to my email, i'll definitely update!

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    What, no bitter "I hate you " poetry to balance the sweet, yearning stuff I remember?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

k heres a question that i thought was relavent to this thread.

if u broke up with a girl on 'mutual grounds' but then u feel the empty space beside u that was her do u tink it mite be a gd idea to get bk with her or even see if she feels the same way?

thx
    L

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman247 View Post
    if u broke up with a girl on 'mutual grounds' but then u feel the empty space beside u that was her do u tink it mite be a gd idea to get bk with her or even see if she feels the same way?
    The answer isn't necessarily yes as you're implying. That empty space you're feeling may your subconscious missing the natural emotional routine and general reassurance that having someone with you provided. Only, the person whose familiarity is attached to, is what you think of rather than, "I feel lonely, maybe I should just call a friend."
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

lol shh! perhaps i should write something!

well, i had a feeling this would happen. she hasn't emailed me back (yet?). but it is just as well, because today i feel a little different. i'm glad where i am, and i hope she is happy too