+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is there ant true love exist in this commercial world?

Is there ant true love exist in this commercial world?

Friend,

Day by day everything is getting very commercial. You see, Now a days most of the love is very emotional. Invelves brand restaurent, Presentation to loved person.. Lots of attachments. I believe that whare is attachment, there is no love.

Thank You

Life is Simple, Do something for careless child and old
    Last edited by tanvir0177; 25-01-09 at 04:49 PM. Reason: Spelling Mistake

Quote Originally Posted by tanvir0177 View Post
    Day by day everything is getting very commercial. You see, Now a days most of the love is very emotional. Invelves brand restaurent, Presentation to loved person.. Lots of attachments. I believe that whare is attachment, there is no love.
    On the other hand perhaps commercial holidays such as Valentines Day provide a socially acceptable norm by which to express one's love in a world where men were generally raised to not be expressive.

Not only do I happily celebrate February 14th, but I also celebrate March 14th. International Steak and a Blowjob day. Sure, it's far less commercial, but it's still part of our holiday list.

I suppose it is easy for some to get caught up in marketing. I mean, that's why we pay so damn much for diamonds now isn't it?

Some of my wife and I's best dates involve stopping at a small shop where they make artisan cheese and sell freshly made Mac & Cheese and Grilled Cheese sandwiches made from their product, then we go find a little stand that sells mini donuts.

The total bill for this date is less than $20. Yet it's something that we both find romantic, and bond strengthening.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."