+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Boyfriend Won't Kiss Me?

My Boyfriend Won't Kiss Me?

About a month and a half ago my boyfriend stopped kissing me, he'd kiss me back if i kissed him but that was it. I asked him about it and he kept saying that he'd just forget. Then after about a month of him not kissing me, I couldn't take it any longer and had it out with him and he said that the real reason was because he didn't feel as close to me any longer and felt that it was his problem and not mine, so i was like do you want to end it then, and he said no cause he still loved me and thought everything would go back to normal and told me not to worry. But its been nearly a month after that conversation and he still does not kiss me? We've been together nearly 9 months now, and this whole kissing thing is really affecting me. I know he still loves me cause he says he does and he would of ended it otherwise cause he's very straight forward person. But I don't know what to do now, he's called me needy before and he's a very busy person cause he's very clever and is taking 5 a levels so his work always has to come first, so he's always the one saying when he can see me etc. Please help?

It's apparent that his education outranks paying you attention. If you're not OK with it, then find a new guy. It's that simple. Either the person makes you the priority in your life that you NEED to be, or you find someone else.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Quote Originally Posted by Lite View Post
    It's apparent that his education outranks paying you attention. If you're not OK with it, then find a new guy. It's that simple. Either the person makes you the priority in your life that you NEED to be, or you find someone else.
    this is very common with males. it has nothing to do with priorities. how can you even compare an individual to education/work?

there's so much on his mind at this time that he doesn't find any time for emotions. if you feel the need to be close to him, be the initiator.
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

maybe he just doesnt like kissing , my girlfriend complains of the same thing personally I prefer cuddling up then getting off with someone (and I live in the highest teenage pregnancy area in my country) so maybe he's like that , go ask him. hmmm if not that do u smoke?
    "Nobody , so long as he moves about among the chaotic currents of life , is without trouble. Carl jung

It's my opinion - nothing personal. Relationship supposed to be boring for him, so he has not any interest to kissing.

You can't wait out for an emotion like love to return... it gives no inclination of it's return or it's departure. If he doesn't want to kiss you (which is a sign of affection)... then it's a pretty good indicator that he doesn't feel love for you anymore. True he may still care for you... but so does a friend.

I think your relationship has regressed back into a friendship as his feelings for you are no longer as intense. You can wait for him to develop these feelings for you again.. but that's like waiting for a coma patient to awaken - could be tomorrow... a month from now... a few years.. or never. Do you really have that kind of time?

The choice is yours... but at this moment in time... you two are friends... as he does not feel love for you, only care.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I wouldn't worry about the kissing. Some people don't enjoy it as much as others, for a bunch of different reasons. Your real issue is that he doesn't feel close to you.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Your real issue is that he doesn't feel close to you.
    Bingo.....
    You're my chorus, my refrain
    The verse of my first pain

Relationships often fade and die over time for lots of reasons, but a sudden change in attraction and affection is a huge red flag for me.

It may mean that there is something going on in his life that you are unaware of.

Forgetting or not having time for a kiss strikes me as strange.

Carl.

if you wanna know if he loves you so, it's in his kiss.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Maybe you could like, floss or brush your teeth more often?
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

no i don't smoke, and he said theres no hygiene issues. He said that the main issue he didn't feel as close to me was because we were arguing a lot when we never use to?

dump him.

Quote Originally Posted by carl1222 View Post
    Relationships often fade and die over time for lots of reasons, but a sudden change in attraction and affection is a huge red flag for me.

It may mean that there is something going on in his life that you are unaware of.

Forgetting or not having time for a kiss strikes me as strange.

Carl.
    That.

Or he ended up creating a depression of some sort. You guys still cuddle up and all or?

yeah we cuddle and everything, just he won't kiss me first?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast