+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I dont enjoy kissing - is that normal??

Quote Originally Posted by LadieNisha4u2nv View Post
    It isnt about age difference for me cuz Im pretty sure I will always have that mentality. I just dont see it the way you do, which of course is unexpected.

But as we all know, everyone has their own opinion.
    i don't really know how it happened, but with age my sexual life and performance have gotten a lot better. i am able to enjoy it to a much higher lever than ever. therefore giving BJs is as much enjoyment to me as to a guy. the whole perspective on sex has completely changed once i hit 30. i wonder if any other females have gone through similar changes.
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    But actually it's crazy to suck a dick of a guy,if You don't want to kiss him.It's like hey, mouth make few dirty things,but he pees with his dick ...It's more dirty ,and .... No I don't understand Your position in this case Indig... It's crazy for real
    I wazzzz here

Quote Originally Posted by Pettit-Papillon View Post
    But actually it's crazy to suck a dick of a guy,if You don't want to kiss him.It's like hey, mouth make few dirty things,but he pees with his dick ...It's more dirty ,and .... No I don't understand Your position in this case Indig... It's crazy for real
    i really don't know how to explain it then. i would never be with a dirty guy as i have stated before. i am very careful, too careful actually when picking my partner also.
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

well i thinking kissing is a very sensitive issue. its all about getting attracted. if one not getting attracted to a person may not like kissing. if the person is getting atttracted then might kiss. if you are not getting atrcated to no one then its a poblem. thas abnormal. if you are not getting interested to kiss those two girls but interested in others then its normal.hope you should try with other girls and then can understand where you stand.

hey Indignant i am fully agree with you. one need to be passionate and imotional and deeply involvd to have a lip kiss. but in blow job its fully sexul and its the hunger.

Quote Originally Posted by Indignant View Post
    of course we are different. but also considering the age difference i used to the same way when i was your age. and now giving a blow job is a sexual gesture, and in order to kiss someone i have to have invested deep feelings into that persona.

Mehh who cares, let Indig be, it's obviously how she feels about it, if it seems crazy to you then so be it, I actually know a few girls like it.
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body...

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by ransom_nite View Post
    Mehh who cares, let Indig be, it's obviously how she feels about it, if it seems crazy to you then so be it, I actually know a few girls like it.
    Yeah me too, and we were calling them Ice-breakers,Ice-makers etc...
    I wazzzz here

Quote Originally Posted by Pettit-Papillon View Post
    Yeah me too, and we were calling them Ice-breakers,Ice-makers etc...
    please elaborate on the whole ice making name, i really don't get it.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    please elaborate on the whole ice making name, i really don't get it.
    Sure you don't understand it cause it's like... National joke,I've just translated it into english... Nevermind
    I wazzzz here

indi its very much natural that evrything changes in time. so as our sex drive and our likings and dislikings. i have never been experienced a blow job by a female. so i may found it real exciting. but some people who have got experience before might get bored and they must be thinking to do somthing unusual. like i was virgin till i was 28. btill hat time lip kissing or intercourse is a big thing for me. but now when i am 32 i m a bit experienced.But i may get excited to do some experiemnet which will make me and my partner feel great. i enjoy giving pleasure to my partner than having pleasure myself. so it all changes in due time..But one thing remain the thirst.ha hah aha

i don't really know how it happened, but with age my sexual life and performance have gotten a lot better. i am able to enjoy it to a much higher lever than ever. therefore giving BJs is as much enjoyment to me as to a guy. the whole perspective on sex has completely changed once i hit 30. i wonder if any other females have gone through similar changes.

you say that you don't enjoy kissing but you are with two girls. is it contrast with what you say?
    New website launches to help single guys and gals everywhere.

[URL="http://www.getpickuplines.com"][/URL]

actually no, i love the thing, but kissing on the lips not so much. once again unless it's someone truly special

I find that a bit strange. If a girl expresses an interest in kissing my thing but doesn't want to kiss my lips, my first thought is "uh oh, how much is she gonna charge for this BJ?"

Carl.

I like to kiss, but I don't like kissing my boyfriend (if that makes sense). Like my boyfriend never really had a kiss before me, so he's still kinda learning, but we make out all the time and he kinda just gets sloppy with it, so I just end it and do something else. haha.

As for the whole kissing/love thing. I don't think kissing necessarily means that you love them. I think we as people put the meaning behind the kiss. Kissing is physical, but not necessarily sexual. Kissing falls in both categories for sexual and love.

some people are such god awful kissers, huge turn off for me.

some people are such god awful kissers, huge turn off for me.
    agreed. i like going into a relationship where both people know how to kiss cause i'm too impatient to teach, that's prolly why my boyfriend is still a horrible kisser. haha.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast