+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: I dont enjoy kissing - is that normal??

I don't know as other persons treat kissing, but i love it very much! Probably, you are right talking girls are more intimate in that question as boys, cuz my bf is indifferent to kisses too...
    searching for [url=http://www.megabackgrounds.com]sexy backgrounds[/url]

Sorry to sound like a sap, but kissing is my favorite part of the whole process. I can almost feel what the chick is thinking. Very sexy...

Quote Originally Posted by rhys-tard View Post
    The girl Im with at the moment likes to kiss a lot which makes it a bit of a problem.Im alright when your cuddled up and u can touch and things but normal kissing I just get bored.
    You must be secretly gay.

Ok Im 16 and I been with 2 girls that I've actually kissed with tongues and without but the wierd thing is I dont actually like it :S
    Its not because I wasnt attracted to either of them as I've slept with both. The girl Im with at the moment likes to kiss a lot which makes it a bit of a problem.Im alright when your cuddled up and u can touch and things but normal kissing I just get bored. Is that normal for a lot of people? cos most of my mates say its a bit wierd
    for me, kissing is much better than hug. that's why i liked kissing to my lips of my girlfriend.

Ok Im 16 and I been with 2 girls that I've actually kissed with tongues and without but the wierd thing is I dont actually like it :S
    Its not because I wasnt attracted to either of them as I've slept with both. The girl Im with at the moment likes to kiss a lot which makes it a bit of a problem.Im alright when your cuddled up and u can touch and things but normal kissing I just get bored. Is that normal for a lot of people? cos most of my mates say its a bit wierd
    I don't like it either. I know what you mean about the girl who always wants to kiss; you're thinking, less is more.
    Whenever someone tried to kiss me I didn't like it, so I'd do something else, just to avoid it. I went this way for years and years and years. You're not the only one.
    One day recently, though, a man grabbed my face unexpectedly and kissed me and I almost lost consciousness. It was amazing. I had no idea what I was supposed to do, but he did and it was almost like being controlled - HE opened my mouth when i was supposed to and HE let it fall shut a bit when he wanted it to. HE tilted my head for me. All I did was moan and go weak in the knees. Unfortunately he's not mine, so it'll never happen again. lol
    The reason I mention this is b/c like this guy, you might learn to control everything so that it's all way you like it. The added bonus is that it's very hot to have a man take control like that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

kissing is hte best way to express your love and your feelings. if you don't enjoy that, maybe you don't like the other peron that much? give it a thought ...
    Spank me.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345