+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Feeling confident and beautiful..why cant i do it?

Feeling confident and beautiful..why cant i do it?

Hey guys..i know i havent been posting stuff here but i've been reading and learning from the posts here, and i admit they're quite helpful sometimes.. A little update here, i think im doing okay in forgetting the online guy and i've been going out with friends and basically having fun

But here's to the ladies out there who are really confident and happy with themselves : how do you guys do it? i mean especially if you feel that you're not physically attractive. I admit that i've always had a problem with self-esteem, and a big part of it is due to my weight. But these days im proud of myself cause i've been taking action- starting to do yoga, jogging,etc. and im losing weight But i still feel kind of low inside. When im getting ready to go out with friends, I can dress up and feel really good abt myself, but the moment i go out and see other girls, especially if they're looking really good, my self esteem would totally crash. Im really amazed at some of my friends- there's a few of them, who are having weight issues but they look really happy and so confident. I really wana change the way i see myself, and i admire those ladies who always confident and happy with themselves! Any tips guys?

(i thought of posting my pic here if it helps..but we'll see first)

of course post it!
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

by the way for anyone with weight problem i would suggest a hormone therapy treatment. i think it's called HCG.
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

Just post the pic, you know you want too. We are strangers and you want to feel better about yourself.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    Just post the pic, you know you want too. We are strangers and you want to feel better about yourself.
    If its possible, i prefer not to post the pic. I mean i would feel better if strangers tell me that im not bad looking (which i think isnt the case). but I feel that i need to feel beautiful from the inside, not based on what people tell me So here i am, wanting to know how these ladies do it

Quote Originally Posted by Hope View Post
    If its possible, i prefer not to post the pic. I mean i would feel better if strangers tell me that im not bad looking (which i think isnt the case). but I feel that i need to feel beautiful from the inside, not based on what people tell me So here i am, wanting to know how these ladies do it
    The same way anyone does it. But defining who they are, and what they are worth for themselves. This isn't a male or female question, it's the basis for self esteem and self worth. You need to implicitly understand what you are worth and what you can offer.

Learn to be comfortable with who you are and understand that regardless of weight, your life will always be in a state of flux somewhere. Whether it's dieting, personal improvement, or simply pursuing the things you want in life.

However only you can decide this for yourself and design a path on how to get there. Others can help, but the foundation of it all has to come from within.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."