+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: And just like that . . .

And just like that . . .

We went from talking on the phone practically every day, giggling like kids together, and grabbing every spare minute we could to . . . I call him and he doesn't know when we are going to see each other and that's it. Nothing. I never hear from him again - I called and left a message, he didn't call back.

Why can't people at least have the courage to tell you "hey sorry - this just isn't going to work." Do they really think its better to just ignore you until you go away?

I think the mistake a lot of us make is thinking the state-appointed shrink is our friend. - Jack Handy

What in the hell here? Jules this isnt the same guy youre painting is it?
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

no this is the guy that sleeps with his ex (but the kid sleeps in the middle)

oh oh-damn just got to get my crap together here...

ok-well you know this isnt a comfy situation here anyway right Jules? I mean there are red flags in this one-wouldnt it be better to say forget it-YOURE NOT worth my time?
    I understand a phone call is just common courtesy here-and obvioulsy he doesnt have any at the moment-how much time are you willing to give him?

Quote Originally Posted by squirrley
    What in the hell here? Jules this isnt the same guy youre painting is it?
    NO this isn't Andy, but as you say everything happens for a reason maybe I had to get "the freeze out" from Drew to realize that there are other people out there because honestly when I am even "just dating" someone I tend to be completely oblivious as opposed to just minorly clueless!

LOL
    Last edited by jslaughter; 08-06-04 at 03:31 AM.

I think the mistake a lot of us make is thinking the state-appointed shrink is our friend. - Jack Handy

Hey I wish I had the dating rule book...but yea one door closes a ton more open-who knows with the painting guy girl!!!

Squirrley - I believe, as you do, that everything happens for a reason. I think that getting the big "freeze out" is probably for the best. I just wish he would've at least called and said something, we were friends for the past two years - I thought I rated at least a call!

So now I am plotting - what to do about Andy "the paint guy"

...one door closes a ton more open-who knows with the painting guy girl!!!
    Not for me - 1 door closed and then all the rest that were opened closed. But everything DOES happen for a reason. All my doors are closed so that I am isolated. hrm... i wont go into details in here - check out my other thread that I made today to learn more.

Youre so cute Jules...ok let the dating games begin!

First tell the other guy if he calls-take a jump in the icey cold lake buddy youre not worth my breath!

Ok for Mr. Cute Paint guy!!!! Keep trying to be by him-and or if thats not possible and youre within the same vicinity look to him occasionally and show those pearly whites of yours! Let him know youre having fun...

But we need a tact for flirting other than painting...hmmm let me ponder this one...

But we need a tact for flirting other than painting...hmmm let me ponder this one...
    Okay and now I'm getting excited - surely with the magical mystical Squirrley on my side I am bound to succeed!

YES you shall!!! Ok with much pondering...and without due heres what ye shall do:

Jules the next time you see him defiently smile you know this-start to touch his body playfully with your HANDS NOT the paintbrush...but subconsciensly use your body as the paintbrush-BRUSH up against him...just softly. Pretend to bump into him-Im sure you can find a spot in that house youre painting to accidently bump into him right? Or if youre engaged in a conversation and he makes you laugh-look at him so coyly and with your eyes and tell him hes funny and use youre hands and touch his arm or something...you get the idea...you want a little more body contact and eye contact. NO SEXUAL inuendos...just cutsie playing...just take it a little beyond the paintbrush. OH HEY its warm down here-where do you guys rinse the brushes off? YO a little water fight might be fun Jules...

ah... the art of Kino - hehe

OH HEY its warm down here-where do you guys rinse the brushes off? YO a little water fight might be fun Jules...
    Ok, now I can't wait to get back to work on that house!

But as a student in the Squirrley School O' Love - I feel surprisingly confident and a bit giggly! Whooo hooo!

wtf ! why can't I find a girl that likes to play like that ! :/

Dont you like feeling all googly and willy and just damn HAPPY?

Get to that house and squirt him down! Get him wet! Oh hey you could tell him you want to help with those brushes and YOU get the hose FIRST just rinse it off like you would then ACCIDENTLY the hose JUST mysteriously gets him- "Oh Im so sorry" and get him more!!!! Fun in the sun AND more flirting...mission 2 accomplished!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast